• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clowney being a clown!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's borderline official, Clowney doesn't have a clue. Driving over 110 mph and getting caught, should wake you up, now he gets caught doing 84 in a 55 zone. He's in college driving a Crysler 300, and in the last month his 2 speeding tickets will cost him about $800. I don't know about you guys, but I can't afford to belaying $800 spending tickets! How does he afford it?
Plus the fact that with a habit like this he could easily end up killing some one! He's very talented, but unlike some posters in here we don't need him, I would stay clear of him. Two tickets doesn't mean that he "will" be a problem child, but I think it is reason for concern for this kids future, and I don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me if he has other issues!

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, a few speeding tickets, in and of themselves wouldn't really deter me from drafting a guy like Jadeveon Clowney. One sure thing in this world... you put a kid behind the wheel of a fast car... he's gonna go fast. I mean, Eagles HoF DT Jerome Brown was a noted "speed demon". Although it did end up claiming his life, he was never a real disciplinary case. Now, if you were to throw in a couple DUIs with those tickets, I'd be a lot more concerned.

However, I absolutely agree with you in that we don't need to draft him, if only for the fact that we've already got a pair of the league's best DEs as it is and with good depth to back them up. It's guaranteed that someone else will want Clowney, bad. And hopefully, that will work to our advantage! :suds:

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, a few speeding tickets, in and of themselves wouldn't really deter me from drafting a guy like Jadeveon Clowney. One sure thing in this world... you put a kid behind the wheel of a fast car... he's gonna go fast. I mean, Eagles HoF DT Jerome Brown was a noted "speed demon". Although it did end up claiming his life, he was never a real disciplinary case. Now, if you were to throw in a couple DUIs with those tickets, I'd be a lot more concerned.

However, I absolutely agree with you in that we don't need to draft him, if only for the fact that we've already got a pair of the league's best DEs as it is and with good depth to back them up. It's guaranteed that someone else will want Clowney, bad. And hopefully, that will work to our advantage! :suds:

well I'll give Clowney props because the Crysler 300 is a sled. It probably took him awhile to get up to 85 & 110 mph.

BTW agree with us not needing him. I hope we sell the crap out of 1st or 2nd pick. I doubt we get a deal as sweet the RGIII trade but if it even half as good I'll be a happy camper.