• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clippers need to look into trading Blake Griffin...

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gave 7 years to a shit hole of a franchise and city, Loyalty has a shelf life where it becomes stupidity to sacrifice your self for the greater good of incompetence.

When LBJ was flopping it was not illegal, even if he does it now what ever, look at your own team.

...and GMs get fired and leave all the time.

NADAL2005RG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 years? Jordan took 7 years to win a ring. Par for the course. And LeBron's supporting cast did their job in the playoffs. It was LeBron who came up short.

After Cleveland finished with best record in the NBA, it was LeBron who failed in the 2 biggest games of the Celtic series. Game 5, Shaq scored 21, but LeBron was just 3-14 from the field for 15 points as the Celtics won easily. Game 6, Mo Williams scored 20 in the first half! But LeBron's 8-21 shooting was not enough.

Like I said earlier, if I was Clippers GM, I'd make a couple of big trades. But I certainly wouldn't trade for (or ever wish to sign) LeBron.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is not a man. He flops proudly and admits it with pleasure. I don't want a girly man playing for my Clippers.

The Clippers have a long tradition of girly men though. At least this girly man would give you a great shot at a title!!

NADAL2005RG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Clippers have a long tradition of girly men though. At least this girly man would give you a great shot at a title!!

If I was Clipper GM I'd trade my girly men. Having said that, Clippers have a shot at the title already. We have already beaten Golden State, Sacramento, Houston. Only Western team we've lost to is Lakers (and that was from a 41 point 4th quarter). I don't really care about losing to Miami, because it was in Miami and only lost by 5, and nobody knows who will come out of the East anyway.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand you want to protect the long tradition of winning and manliness there in LA...by not picking up the best player in the league and challenging the LA team that has that tradition.

I think Sman is masquerading as a Clippers fan now.

Well he is a big Tennis fan and using "Nadal" as a s/n so I wouldn't doubt it's him. Especially with the robotic type fake posts dude is making.

Regardless..... they're really bad at trolling.

NADAL2005RG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I supposed to be Sman? Why don't you ask the moderators then, if they have IP addresses. You should quote Sman and compare his posts to mine. I'd like to see if someone is like me. I've never met a person like me before, and I always wanted a twin.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was Clipper GM I'd trade my girly men. Having said that, Clippers have a shot at the title already. We have already beaten Golden State, Sacramento, Houston. Only Western team we've lost to is Lakers (and that was from a 41 point 4th quarter). I don't really care about losing to Miami, because it was in Miami and only lost by 5, and nobody knows who will come out of the East anyway.

I never realized before that game against the Heat the other night what is holding the Clippers back.

They can be intimidated on the inside and Paul gets rattled into dumb choices when pressured. If LAC can overcome those two problems they could win it all. You need another star guard who can help take the pressure off of Paul. You also need a big man on the inside that is just plain mean like Bogut.

NADAL2005RG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never realized before that game against the Heat the other night what is holding the Clippers back.

They can be intimidated on the inside and Paul gets rattled into dumb choices when pressured. If LAC can overcome those two problems they could win it all. You need another star guard who can help take the pressure off of Paul. You also need a big man on the inside that is just plain mean like Bogut.

Definitely. Paul is far from perfect.

A star guard better than Crawford? Crawford is one of my favorite players ever. I'm all for an upgrade in the backcourt, as long as they don't trade Crawford.

And yes, I don't like the Clippers frontcourt at all. I agree, Bogut is ideal. When I play as the Clippers on my XBOX360 I have Al Horford.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate? I guess you don't mean that literally, but its the wrong word. I don't have the energy to hate a complete stranger who does nothing but play basketball (a harmless pursuit). I'm just pointing out that he's a flopper and a ring-chaser. I consider those bad things (even though most people probably don't think being a ring-chaser is bad). So I'm not 'hating' him because he's 'better than me', I'm 'hating' him because he's worse than me. I don't flop, and I'm loyal.

This...!

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 years? Jordan took 7 years to win a ring. Par for the course. And LeBron's supporting cast did their job in the playoffs. It was LeBron who came up short.

After Cleveland finished with best record in the NBA, it was LeBron who failed in the 2 biggest games of the Celtic series. Game 5, Shaq scored 21, but LeBron was just 3-14 from the field for 15 points as the Celtics won easily. Game 6, Mo Williams scored 20 in the first half! But LeBron's 8-21 shooting was not enough.

Like I said earlier, if I was Clippers GM, I'd make a couple of big trades. But I certainly wouldn't trade for (or ever wish to sign) LeBron.

Clippers aren't going far at all. There play doesn't translate to the playoffs. Also they play 0 defense they can't defend the peremiter

NADAL2005RG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clippers aren't going far at all. There play doesn't translate to the playoffs. Also they play 0 defense they can't defend the peremiter

I know, the Clippers don't have my ideal roster.