• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clippers mastery over LA complete.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams can have all the cap space in the world, but the good players are gobbled up sooner. The exception tho might be LBJ. I really think LA's only chance not to go even deeper is to swoon LBJ to LA. I am sure Miami is aware of this (I still say he is in NY )

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams can have all the cap space in the world, but the good players are gobbled up sooner. The exception tho might be LBJ. I really think LA's only chance not to go even deeper is to swoon LBJ to LA. I am sure Miami is aware of this (I still say he is in NY )

:bullshit: The good players aren't "gobbled up sooner"!! They all do the same thing, they wait and see who offers what and go with the best offer. With everything that the Lakers and Los Angeles has to offer, they will have no problem finding good to elite players who are willing to take their money.

I know you really want the Lakers to join the Celtics in their upcoming 2 decades of irrelevance, but it just isn't happening!!

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets be realistic. The Clippers under Doc Rivers can be a huge threat to the Heat next season. We saw how good the Clips can be last season. They may not be hanging banners but they are a better team than the Lakers for the forseeable future. Things may change if the Lakers revamp the roster and land 2 of the top 5 uninjured players in the league.

We can start calling the Clippers the better team. The sad part is that the Lakers are simply concentrating ob keeping Howard. How is that going to make them any better than before? How is an injured Kobe going to make the Lakers any better than before? If I were the Lakers GM and my mission was to win at all cost, I wouldnt be banking on keeping damaged goods or locker room cancers.

puff puff pass. the clippers arent going from a first round exit to a threat to the two time defending champs because of a coach. their last coach just led them to the best record in franchise history. clips are better on paper than the lakers right now, still a ton of free agency and whole summer to go.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you really want the Lakers to join the Celtics in their upcoming 2 decades of irrelevance, but it just isn't happening!!

eh, there is always a level of incompetence that bring even the greatest of franchises to their knees. With there being a 2nd LA team looking to move up in the world this fear has never been more real for the Lakers.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh, there is always a level of incompetence that bring even the greatest of franchises to their knees. With there being a 2nd LA team looking to move up in the world this fear has never been more real for the Lakers.

The Clippers were supposed to take over LA in 2006 as well. How did that work out?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bullshit: The good players aren't "gobbled up sooner"!! They all do the same thing, they wait and see who offers what and go with the best offer. With everything that the Lakers and Los Angeles has to offer, they will have no problem finding good to elite players who are willing to take their money.

:agree:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets be realistic. The Clippers under Doc Rivers can be a huge threat to the Heat next season. We saw how good the Clips can be last season. They may not be hanging banners but they are a better team than the Lakers for the forseeable future. Things may change if the Lakers revamp the roster and land 2 of the top 5 uninjured players in the league.

We can start calling the Clippers the better team. The sad part is that the Lakers are simply concentrating ob keeping Howard. How is that going to make them any better than before? How is an injured Kobe going to make the Lakers any better than before? If I were the Lakers GM and my mission was to win at all cost, I wouldnt be banking on keeping damaged goods or locker room cancers.

Sorry, I'm just not really that concerned with the Clippers. Whatever combination they have of CP3/Blake or CP3/Dwight, they're not going to be able to get all of them. Doc had the perfect big 3 combination in beantown and that's not even including Rondo. CP3 is just as good if not better than Rondo, but Blake Griffin's game is about as one-sided as you can get....but the guy is a phenomenal dunker I'll give you that.

Dwight I just can't see being the same Dwight as in Orlando. There's a reason Lakers fans won't be too concerned if this guy decides to take his talents to anywhere but Lakerland.