• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cliff Branch vs Drew Pearson

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11 pages and nobody has said shit about Branch vs Pearson, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Branch was Bob Hayse like....basically ran fly patterns, tremendous speed was his best asset in a run first league where 7 played in the box most of the time. Two huge seasons, not much in the playoffs. Drew was a free agent QB from Tulsa and a huge long shot to make the team. Made plays from his very first preseason game and forced his way on the team. Worked his ass and quickly became Staubach's guy. Knack for the big play in game deciding situations. Branch played 3 more seasons than Pearson, both played in 22 playoff games. Cliff was a TD machine, not so much in the playoffs. Drew had 8 playoff TD's to Branch's 5. I have no issue with Branch getting in, he's one of the few to not get in before Pearson. Maybe the all decade team finally meant something for Pearson.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Branch was Bob Hayse like....basically ran fly patterns, tremendous speed was his best asset in a run first league where 7 played in the box most of the time. Two huge seasons, not much in the playoffs. Drew was a free agent QB from Tulsa and a huge long shot to make the team. Made plays from his very first preseason game and forced his way on the team. Worked his ass and quickly became Staubach's guy. Knack for the big play in game deciding situations. Branch played 3 more seasons than Pearson, both played in 22 playoff games. Cliff was a TD machine, not so much in the playoffs. Drew had 8 playoff TD's to Branch's 5. I have no issue with Branch getting in, he's one of the few to not get in before Pearson. Maybe the all decade team finally meant something for Pearson.

Finally a man who knows the game, very cool. I didn't know about those playoff TD;s, love to pick up something new to me

Not much to add to that ya pretty much nailed it shut.

Branch once beat Hayes in a football 40, obviouly Hayes past his prime.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“about not being understood or people not recognizing your value. It’s about me and how I’m great,” but others aren’t realizing it.

Not even close just stop with this ridiculous.....you Googled that. I don't need to Google anything I talk about the work was done long ago.

In a few days I will receive a CD in the mail...Georgia Blues, here are all of Fred McMullen, Slim Barton, Eddie Mapp recordings, do I need to Google that, of courss not, well aware of that history.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you need to look closer at Branch’s playoff stats, I think he had the most yards when he retired which was broken by Rice....73 rec, 1,289 yards, 17.7 avg 5 TD’s....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close just stop with this ridiculous.....you Googled that. I don't need to Google anything I talk about the work was done long ago.

In a few days I will receive a CD in the mail...Georgia Blues, here are all of Fred McMullen, Slim Barton, Eddie Mapp recordings, do I need to Google that, of courss not, well aware of that history.
Deep down, however, the true self-esteem of the narcissist may be a very different reality. They may feel that they are nothing without the aggrandizement, empty without the attention, and unloved without the adulation. The narcissist’s superficial bragging betrays an inability to be simply and genuinely human, with the capacity to engage in equitable and authentic relationships.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deep down, however, the true self-esteem of the narcissist may be a very different reality. They may feel that they are nothing without the aggrandizement, empty without the attention, and unloved without the adulation. The narcissist’s superficial bragging betrays an inability to be simply and genuinely human, with the capacity to engage in equitable and authentic relationships.

Dude, nobody is reading any of that you do know that I hope.All we see is a tagalong acting goofy.

Dude, post a thread get out of under us who don't just tag along , ok?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was never talking about my son at all. Wow!!!!!
Oh ok . Got confuisng when you literally said “my son”

you also asked for proof. I provided it, yet again. Yet again , you ignore and deflect. Major bully. Major liar. At least you feel good about yourself for attacking and putting others down though! Am i right? Yeah im right.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad you post this stuff. Certainly describes my daughter in law too

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, nobody is reading any of that you do know that I hope.All we see is a tagalong acting goofy.

No, what he posted is truth. We all see the truth. You fail to see the truth. Well all say the same thing. You stand alone. You attack and lie. We provide proof. You run away and lie.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Narcissists

• Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was never confusing at all, was OBVIOUSLY talking about a father his son and a gay head coach, that confudsed you, really?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He cant stop. Hes a train with no breaks

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, what he posted is truth. We all see the truth. You fail to see the truth. Well all say the same thing. You stand alone. You attack and lie. We provide proof. You run away and lie.

One more time.....WHAT LIE....where?