• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cleveland @ Texas June 17-20

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not talking about anyone here specifically, but It’s disappointing that all some people are thinking about is “trade bait” right now. This team isn’t terrible enough to trade everyone away. People should just kick back and enjoy a better season than we all expected.
12 teams within 3.5 games for the WC teams so not ready to cut and run but between now and the trade deadline of another team makes a killer offer for Minor, Lynn or others I would expect the Rangers will listen and make the move. The future is more important than this 1 year dream

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 teams within 3.5 games for the WC teams so not ready to cut and run but between now and the trade deadline of another team makes a killer offer for Minor, Lynn or others I would expect the Rangers will listen and make the move. The future is more important than this 1 year dream

For once we agree, if the interest in Lynn or Minor is lukewarm and underwhelming, then the Rangers are under no reason compelled to trade them based on the results so far... BUT if a standout offer hits the table, with an awesome prospects like Eloy Jimenez (ie, Jose Quintana trade), then you jump on it

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For once we agree, if the interest in Lynn or Minor is lukewarm and underwhelming, then the Rangers are under no reason compelled to trade them based on the results so far... BUT if a standout offer hits the table, with an awesome prospects like Eloy Jimenez (ie, Jose Quintana trade), then you jump on it

I hear what both of you guys are saying. I’m just skeptical we will be able to secure an offer good enough to justify making the trade.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear what both of you guys are saying. I’m just skeptical we will be able to secure an offer good enough to justify making the trade.
Understand. I'm talking closer to the trade deadline. There's just too many teams with better pitching close to the 2 WC positions for me to be hopeful and we need to be looking a couple + years ahead for us to be a legitimate playoff caliber team. Plan for the future

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understand. I'm talking closer to the trade deadline. There's just too many teams with better pitching close to the 2 WC positions for me to be hopeful and we need to be looking a couple + years ahead for us to be a legitimate playoff caliber team. Plan for the future

2nd best lineup in baseball statistically. We have faced some good pitching lately ( Cleveland, Oakland, Boston) and they still weren’t able to keep us off the board.

Perhaps TB and Houston will, but I’m excited about what the lineup has done. It’s the funnest ranger lineup to watch since we had Clint hurdle.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd best lineup in baseball statistically. We have faced some good pitching lately ( Cleveland, Oakland, Boston) and they still weren’t able to keep us off the board.

Perhaps TB and Houston will, but I’m excited about what the lineup has done. It’s the funnest ranger lineup to watch since we had Clint hurdle.
13 of our next 19 are against playoff caliber teams let's see how that pains out

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13 of our next 19 are against playoff caliber teams let's see how that pains out

Experts were saying the 21 games in 20 days would kill this team. They’re more resilient than people think tho.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Experts were saying the 21 games in 20 days would kill this team. They’re more resilient than people think tho.

Jurado and Sampson's development plays a huge role in this... if they fall flat, then playoffs aren't going to happen