• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clemson made men's meat out of Alabama

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As one of the "Rivals rejects", I can agree with this.

Most of us that are "new" here, forgot what it meant to be a "noob". I get it. We need to do our time, take our share of shit, and show that we can take the trash as well as we can take the trash out. It's a learning curve. We will all be fine when this is over with.

Attention whore assholes will still be attention whore assholes and good posters will still be good posters.
Fuck that.

These hooplians will bend the knee.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much fail it's hard to know where to begin.

How about from the bottom up? Many of us welcomed rivals folks, gave them a tour, laughed with them, razed them a bit. But you have a few that trashed this site and everyone on it from day 1. So you might want to change the order of expect it back in kind. Want to stick to your own people? Awesome, but I wouldn't come into your home, criticize your furniture, call your friends names, spit at your feet, and expect the guy that came with me to blame you for responding back.

Who is running anyone off? If you or the others can't take it you will run yourselves off. Seems to you it's just fine if your buddies trash others, but holy fuck are we mean for doing the same.

Shaggy hasn't ever pushed for memberships. Other than the perks that comes with it, in no way does it give you a bigger voice or protect you from your actions. Maybe it meant something more at rivals. I won't presume to speak for him though, I'll leave that to you.

How about we all agree to let the dumbfucks be dumbfucks and address each accordingly

Seems pretty easy. You invite ten people over and ones an asshole you call that one an asshole

Some of the folks from Rivals have been assholes and some of the hooplans have been assholes.

Seems simple enough to avoid shit talking everyone if it's a small portion that are being assholes.

Hopefully that boils my position down a little more simply.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about we all agree to let the dumbfucks be dumbfucks and address each accordingly

Seems pretty easy. You invite ten people over and ones an asshole you call that one an asshole

Some of the folks from Rivals have been assholes and some of the hooplans have been assholes.

Seems simple enough to avoid shit talking everyone if it's a small portion that are being assholes.

Sounds good to me. Personally it feels like a bunch of 6th graders came over with their camels balls ,hobo dick cheese humor. It's like Jim Rome's jungle the Jrs edition. Good Trolling isn't how stupid, vulgar or how much of an asshole you can be.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the final word. Are the Hoopvillians going to let us settle here peacefully, or are we going to have to fight a MOFO or 2?

giphy.gif
I'll drink with damn near anyone.
giphy.gif

OldDevilDawg

Idiot Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good to me. Personally it feels like a bunch of 6th graders came over with their camels balls ,hobo dick cheese humor. It's like Jim Rome's jungle the Jrs edition. Good Trolling isn't how stupid, vulgar or how much of an asshole you can be.

Spoken like a true Air winger. You active duty? Iwakuni?

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As one of the "Rivals rejects", I can agree with this.

Most of us that are "new" here, forgot what it meant to be a "noob". I get it. We need to do our time, take our share of shit, and show that we can take the trash as well as we can take the trash out. It's a learning curve. We will all be fine when this is over with.

Attention whore assholes will still be attention whore assholes and good posters will still be good posters.
Meh, I've been on here a while and I still catch hell. But, when you are a UTEP fan, you deserve a whole bunch of shit.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoken like a true Air winger. You active duty? Iwakuni?

No longer active. I spent two six month deployments based out of Iwakuni. Was young when I was there crashing my Benjo bomber every weekend.
I'm old enough to have a Marine son whos working avionics in Miramar but leaving for Kuwait in a month.
So yeah , some of what these people think is funny sounds like 6th grade humor. It's not good trolling.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because finding you boring is the same thing as being riled up? :L

I'd have to acknowledge you to even start down that road and so far I haven't read a single redeeming thing from you to even start with. The quality of both your threads and trolling is seriously lacking.
Yet here you are responding to him. He is not affecting you at all.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

OldDevilDawg

Idiot Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No longer active. I spent two six month deployments based out of Iwakuni. Was young when I was there crashing my Benjo bomber every weekend.
I'm old enough to have a Marine son whos working avionics in Miramar but leaving for Kuwait in a month.
So yeah , some of what these people think is funny sounds like 6th grade humor. It's not good trolling.

Semper Fi. 0231 here. I did time on the Air and Ground side. '84-'94.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, I beg to differ. 8 pages later and counting with multiple native Hooplans bitching among themselves I think this thread delivered.