• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clemson at Georgia Thread

GEORGIA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been waiting for this game... I cannot wait for Todd Gurley to absolutely pummel this "top" Clemson front 7. He had his way with them last year and sat on a bike for half the game. We return everyone on defense with a system that is straight and to the point under Pruitt. We return every play maker we had from last year on offense and add a couple of true freshman you will hear about before the season is over. Georgia will be without a couple of key WO's, but that just means CMR will actually have to rely on his beats behind Mason to carry the load. Finally... Saban has done this for years. About time we do as well. We have a 5th year senior, "game manager," under center who is more than capable of handing the ball off and hitting one of our many options at the WO position on a play-action.

Clemson lost their top 5 offensive producers from a year ago, however, they start a guy that did pretty well in mop up duty. They are being praised about how well their defense will be this year. TG2 torched this defense for over 150 yards on 12 carries a year ago. I can't wait to see that match up with a 100% TG2 getting after it. Marshall is back from an ACL injury and we have 2 of the top freshman backs in the Nation coming in that may play a part as well.

It's one thing to squeak by at home because of a muffed field goal with the opposing teams' stud on the bike for half the game and best receiver tearing an ACL on the first big play of the game. It's another thing to come Between the Hedges and do anything but get your asses kicked without your 5 best offensive producers.

GEORGIA

Bet the house...

Last edited by a moderator:

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to this one. Curious to see the new QB's for both teams, and how well Clemson handles the UGA running attack.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there's one thing we learned tonight, it's that a fifth year senior qb means nothing without a secondary. And that just happens to be UGA's weakness >.<

34-24 dawgs

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got the dawgs in this one. I think Mason is going to be a good QB, seems UGA is always going to have a good one. Add in Gurley, and I see UGA taking this game.

No Sammy or Boyd for Clemson, I don'tknow enough about their replacements to comment, but I just have more faith in UGA at this point.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think ball lickers win. But pulling for Clemson.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been waiting for this game... I cannot wait for Todd Gurley to absolutely pummel this "top" Clemson front 7. He had his way with them last year and sat on a bike for half the game. We return everyone on defense with a system that is straight and to the point under Pruitt. We return every play maker we had from last year on offense and add a couple of true freshman you will hear about before the season is over. Georgia will be without a couple of key WO's, but that just means CMR will actually have to rely on his beats behind Mason to carry the load. Finally... Saban has done this for years. About time we do as well. We have a 5th year senior, "game manager," under center who is more than capable of handing the ball off and hitting one of our many options at the WO position on a play-action.

Clemson lost their top 5 offensive producers from a year ago, however, they start a guy that did pretty well in mop up duty. They are being praised about how well their defense will be this year. TG2 torched this defense for over 150 yards on 12 carries a year ago. I can't wait to see that match up with a 100% TG2 getting after it. Marshall is back from an ACL injury and we have 2 of the top freshman backs in the Nation coming in that may play a part as well.

It's one thing to squeak by at home because of a muffed field goal with the opposing teams' stud on the bike for half the game and best receiver tearing an ACL on the first big play of the game. It's another thing to come Between the Hedges and do anything but get your asses kicked without your 5 best offensive producers.

GEORGIA

Bet the house...

Suck it junior.

Last edited by a moderator:

GEORGIA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there's one thing we learned tonight, it's that a fifth year senior qb means nothing without a secondary. And that just happens to be UGA's weakness >.<

34-24 dawgs
ATM knew they were passing on very play though. USC didn't have a backfield that Mason will have. Once Spurrier lost Mike Davis, it was a wrap. His entire offense scheme is based on running his backs into the ground.

GEORGIA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This ain't the game thread.
I accept your avy bet, btw. I was banned for a couple days and couldn't accept it in the other thread and I'm too lazy to go fish that shit out, ha!

One week, anything goes.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I accept your avy bet, btw. I was banned for a couple days and couldn't accept it in the other thread and I'm too lazy to go fish that shit out, ha!

One week, anything goes.

anything SFW, yes. Sunday through Saturday.

GEORGIA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm giving you 3, btw. 6 hours!!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,596.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to watch this game. I have chips, guacamole & booze. And the GF is at work.

#Lifeisgood