• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clemson and GT's remaining schedules before facing each other

CalvinJohnson4God

Time to die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson:

Boston College
@ Maryland
UNC

Georgia Tech:

Maryland
@ UVA
@ Miami

Both of them face a pretty decent team in the last week and could potentially lose, but the schedules look pretty favorable for an 8-0 vs 8-0 matchup in Atlanta on October 30th.

Would be good times. This rivalry has been pretty intense over the last decade +. Both of these teams have had a habit of screwing up each other's good seasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a longshot for Clemson imo to go unbeaten this year and GT is just a system offense that with enough time to prepare will get beat in their bowl game against a team of equal or superior talent but I would love to see multipul conference AQ winners undefeated to make the BCS fall.

Spruce Moose

Cromulent Sophisticate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not looking forward to watching the GT-CU game. Just thinking about Clemson's defense facing GT's triple option is giving me heartburn.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome, we get Clemson the week before GT. Maybe, they'll both be top 10 and Clemson will overlook us the week before a big game.

CalvinJohnson4God

Time to die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a longshot for Clemson imo to go unbeaten this year and GT is just a system offense that with enough time to prepare will get beat in their bowl game against a team of equal or superior talent but I would love to see multipul conference AQ winners undefeated to make the BCS fall.

I truly believe that GT's offense will be much harder to stop in it's present form. It's very different from previous years. Much less option plays, and much more efficient passing.

It will be interesting to see how they perform in whatever bowl they make it to.

The defense, however.... pretty much blows.

CalvinJohnson4God

Time to die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not looking forward to watching the GT-CU game. Just thinking about Clemson's defense facing GT's triple option is giving me heartburn.

I love GT/Clemson games.

Aside from the occasional Clemson blowout of GT...... it's always very close (with GT winning more often than not :becky:)