• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clean slates

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach Jim Caldwell said Ryan Broyles (Achilles') will be given a "clean slate" under the new staff.

The same goes for Mikel Leshoure. Broyles tore an ACL in 2011, the other ACL in 2012, and his Achilles' last season. He obviously can't be relied upon to stay healthy but will be given another opportunity to showcase his skills this summer. Broyles hopes to be ready for the start of training camp but won't be any higher than No. 4 or 5 on the receiver depth chart.

But no clean slate for Fairely. Only crappy offensive players, apparently.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expecting Mike Thomas to be re-signed any day now. Maybe Orlovsky can pick him up on his way back into town.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh good, you came out like a whiny little bitch again. Now we get to see you become indignant when people respond and watch you add more people to your imaginary click.

A few people being against you is a click, 80% of the board being tired of your shit is not a click, that is you being a douche. Look inwards you irritating little prick.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh good, you came out like a whiny little bitch again. Now we get to see you become indignant when people respond and watch you add more people to your imaginary click.

A few people being against you is a click, 80% of the board being tired of your shit is not a click, that is you being a douche. Look inwards you irritating little prick.

What an absolute gift it is to see what kind of tantrum I can create with a simple thread, or post. Thank you. Your words mean nothing to me, Mebert. I would grab you by your neck and drown you in a toilet if I had to, and there's nothing you could do about it.

Call me names, mock my threads, etc..etc..etc...

As for this thread, once again Mayhew proves himself obsessed with offense. Pettigrew got a clean slate too lol

Lick it up, dummies.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broyes, a 2nd round pick, will compete for the 4th or 5th WR spot. Yup, nothing to be negative about here at all.

Mayhew is the black Jesus. Amen!

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would grab you by your neck and drown you in a toilet if I had to, and there's nothing you could do about it.

Oh shit, I didn't realize I had spoken to the resident internet tough guy. I myself don't spend my time considering who I could take in a fight, spend too much time handling my day to day like an adult. Congrats on the tough guy award though.

There are plenty of people here who do not like the job Mayhew has done. The problem is not the message it is the delivery. You could have said you felt like Fairley deserved the same second chance as the other players, no one would have a problem with it, you just have to follow up every post you make with the same stupid shit that we hear from you every day. It is not original or even a little bit clever.

What the hell does Mike Thomas have to do with anything at this point? why do all your posts bring that back up? it was a mistake, a 5th round mistake at that. Let it go.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit, I didn't realize I had spoken to the resident internet tough guy. I myself don't spend my time considering who I could take in a fight, spend too much time handling my day to day like an adult. Congrats on the tough guy award though.

This is just a something people who can't back up their big mouths say. Don't want nothing, don't start nothing, Mebert.

There are plenty of people here who do not like the job Mayhew has done. The problem is not the message it is the delivery. You could have said you felt like Fairley deserved the same second chance as the other players, no one would have a problem with it.

That's on you, bro. I am not responsible for how you interpret the things I say. I ma not interested in altering my style to fit your view of what I should or shouldn't be. That's some Commie shit and I don't subscribe to it.

you just have to follow up every post you make with the same stupid shit that we hear from you every day. It is not original or even a little bit clever.

Cool.

What the hell does Mike Thomas have to do with anything at this point? why do all your posts bring that back up? it was a mistake, a 5th round mistake at that. Let it go.

It's just a joke you high strung old fart. Relax.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just a joke you high strung old fart. Relax.

Jokes are supposed to be funny. Most people move on from a joke after a while too.

Don't worry, I am sure you will have another idea soon, I look forward to reading about it in every thread once you do.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford - clean slate
Mayhew - clean slate
Pettigrew - clean slate
Leshoure - clean slate
Broyles - clean slate

Fairely - on the hot seat
Suh - unsigned

Is it time to put up the yearly predictions yet?

Maybe they go ALL offense this year. That would be sick! (sarcasm)

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jokes are supposed to be funny. Most people move on from a joke after a while too.

Don't worry, I am sure you will have another idea soon, I look forward to reading about it in every thread once you do.

I'm fine with that deal.

What do you think about all these free passes all these O players are getting from Mayhew while the heart of our defense remains in limbo?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys do realize that this team has been trying to be the greatest show on turf II since 2001, right? Nothing has changed since Millen was fired.

This is some alarming shit.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I forgot Orlovsky.

Clean slate for him too. Because he deserves it, and he plays offense. Can never have enough offensive players if you're the Lions.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mebert you are in trouble now. You have upset an Internet tough guy. Now you are going to drown in a toilet. Well it was nice knowing you. We will probably never hear from you you again. Unless this pussy is just talk on the Internet.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We officially add you to the 'click'.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We've met him. Wouldn't fit in the stall, but couln't bench 200 to save his life.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've met him. Wouldn't fit in the stall, but couln't bench 200 to save his life.

Cool, open invite to train chest with me any week. I'll even pay for your daily pass. Put your money where your mouth is.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mebert you are in trouble now. You have upset an Internet tough guy. Now you are going to drown in a toilet. Well it was nice knowing you. We will probably never hear from you you again. Unless this pussy is just talk on the Internet.

Gotta feel good to throw around words about a man who would strangle you to death with one hand.

Look, I get it.

I'm cocky, I'm arrogant, and I don't hide from the fact that I've nailed nearly every first round pick since this group has been together back on CBS.

You same guys have been talking the same shit to me every draft year since Stafford was taken. It kills you that every year you guys waste hundreds of hours and thousands of posts inaccurately predicting what your team will while I spend 3-5 months telling you what will happen.

I've never started anything with anyone here, I simply don't back down from the week 1 IC who runs around acting like they own every Lions board they find.

You guys came at me with all this same shit last year when I told you the day after the Senior Bowl that they were taking Ansah while you all pined for an OT.

Just like the year I told you they were taking Stafford, then Suh.

Cool.

Haters gonna hate.

The main difference between me and all of you is that if the Lions don't draft Dennard, I'll have no problem admitting I was wrong. Just like I have no problem letting you know when I'm right.

That's confidence.

If you think you can come on here and call me a bitch, a pussy, and all these other names, you have to be a moron to not expect me to say something back. I can handle it if and when any of us ever cross path.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had those guys too. I didn't think it was that hard to see. Then again I am an outsider in that I never lived in MI so I can still think with my head and not my heart. I dint have Fairly because I never expected him to ever drop that much. If someone told me he would be there at 16 then I would have made that one too.

I am down to Barr and Dennard. The problem is they could both be gone by 10, especially if teams lay off of the QBs. Personally I would rather have Barr and then take either Fuller or Verrett in the second. I would not complain though if it was Dennard. He is just my second choice now.

Status
Not open for further replies.