• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Claude Giroux

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in line with the rest of you guys. G will be the man of their future, but lets just leave shit the way it is right now and if and when we get to the Cup finals and Prongs wants to make a gesture and relinquish his Captaincy to further the cause, then so be it.

Let G play his game without thinking he HAS to be the end all of every game for them to win.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was pretty sick though. I saw the post game presser with Lavi and he made mention that Roo asked to be out there on the first shift no matter what. He delivered. Nothing but respect for that kid.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was pretty sick though. I saw the post game presser with Lavi and he made mention that Roo asked to be out there on the first shift no matter what. He delivered. Nothing but respect for that kid.

See....this ^^^^ is the kind of fan that makes this game worth watching.

Respect from a fan outside of our fan base. Well done JS. Good luck in game 7 my brother.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been stated by Peter Laviolette and several other Flyers and I am in complete agreement. As of this very moment, I don't know how anyone can deny the following.

Giroux > Crosby > Malkin

They all have ungodly skill/talent, but G currently holds an edge over the other two via intangibles like heart, competitiveness, intensity and physical play that ultimately have him playing better hockey.

I just don't see a better player in the Nhl right now than Claude Giroux. Homer looks like a total genius in trading away Richards and Carter to make room for G to dominate the Nhl.

Last edited by a moderator:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See....this ^^^^ is the kind of fan that makes this game worth watching.

Respect from a fan outside of our fan base. Well done JS. Good luck in game 7 my brother.

:yo: Thank you sir.

This has been stated by Peter Laviolette and several other Flyers and I am in complete agreement. As of this very moment, I don't know how anyone can deny the following.

Giroux > Crosby > Malkin

They all have ungodly skill/talent, but G currently holds an edge over the other two via intangibles like heart, competitiveness, intensity and physical play that ultimately have him playing better hockey.

I just don't see a better player in the Nhl right now than Claude Giroux. Homer looks like a total genius in trading away Richards and Carter to make room for G to dominate the Nhl.

I agree to a degree. While Malkin is an offensive threat, and physical, he is a dirty bitch. Giroux lacks a little in the physical dept., but isn't a dirty bitch, nod to Roo.

Crosby is probably one of the best (aside from Stamkos) offensive threats in the league, but he isn't physical, and is a bitch. Roo lacks in the offensive dept. compared, but is more physical and isnt a dirty bitch. Nod to Roo.

I have him and Stamkos pretty much neck and neck honestly. Both have great offense, are physical, and aren't dirty (minus a little diving antics by Stammer).

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Claude Giroux has a dragon dick (no pictures necessary this time.)

Hey, do oy uhave a new account at ESPN. Someone took a good jab at blowhunter and it sounded just like the good old days.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hey, do oy uhave a new account at ESPN. Someone took a good jab at blowhunter and it sounded just like the good old days.

Ha. That's awesome. I have about 30 IDs over there, but I only go to the Phillies board which has dried up considerably since the new robust boards were implemented.

I'm glad someone over there is still mocking that fat fuck and his size 44 big boy pants. I'll have to drop in and lurk around for a laugh.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha. That's awesome. I have about 30 IDs over there, but I only go to the Phillies board which has dried up considerably since the new robust boards were implemented.

I'm glad someone over there is still mocking that fat fuck and his size 44 big boy pants. I'll have to drop in and lurk around for a laugh.

LMFAO. I forgot about that. Man, that is awesome.

For those interested...

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...&seeallfeedback=See All Feedback&myworld=true

LOL @ buying "crisp" uncirculated $2 bills for 13 dollars.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yo: Thank you sir.

I agree to a degree. While Malkin is an offensive threat, and physical, he is a dirty bitch. Giroux lacks a little in the physical dept., but isn't a dirty bitch, nod to Roo.

Crosby is probably one of the best (aside from Stamkos) offensive threats in the league, but he isn't physical, and is a bitch. Roo lacks in the offensive dept. compared, but is more physical and isnt a dirty bitch. Nod to Roo.

I have him and Stamkos pretty much neck and neck honestly. Both have great offense, are physical, and aren't dirty (minus a little diving antics by Stammer).

Realistically, G won't get the respect he truly deserves (outside of Philly) from this playoff series victory (and overall season) until he wins a Cup and a major individual award like a Conn Smythe, Hart and/or Art Ross.

He gave a couple of those a serious run this season and he's well on his way to the others.

Mark my words though, this kid is destined for greatness. It may not happen this season, but it is going to happen.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FirstShift.jpg

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, nice one vadered

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you takin' this faceoff here?

WATCH OUT, GIROUX! THE NUMBER FIVE FACEOFF GUY IN THE LEAGUE IS GONNA TAKE IT.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
wait was that JVR wrapped up with Gaustad? I have been told he is a non physical player