• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Claude Giroux Arrested & Jailed Last Night

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't like how people are blowing this off like it's not a big deal - it's just absolutely stupid what he did - stupidity is the worst

Stupid yes, but I think driving while intoxicated would be much worse.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grabbing a female officers rear end is ok,but a male officers?

No excuse,none whatsoever.Stone him on high ground for all to see.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grabbing a female officers rear end is ok,but a male officers?

No excuse,none whatsoever.Stone him on high ground for all to see.

Trade him to the Penguins!

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't like how people are blowing this off like it's not a big deal - it's just absolutely stupid what he did - stupidity is the worst

I take the exact opposite stance. I think this is a complete non-issue and don't see why it even got this much publicity. The guy is not a saint, not should he be expected to be one. This was clearly just a misunderstanding, and probably one of the lamest things you could get arrested for.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see the big deal. Yea it's not great publicity but I can't see it affecting the team going forward. I bet he slapped the cop on the ass like athletes do or was just trying to be funny and the cop decided to be a hard ass. Shit happens, he'll have to deal with the hazing and carry on like a professional from here on out.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see the big deal. Yea it's not great publicity but I can't see it affecting the team going forward. I bet he slapped the cop on the ass like athletes do or was just trying to be funny and the cop decided to be a hard ass. Shit happens, he'll have to deal with the hazing and carry on like a professional from here on out.

Interesting choice of words. I really don't like this incident, despite it being completely harmless. The fact that it was a male officer means that it will probably not go away anytime soon.

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Canada day and the cop was being a douche, he was doing nothing but messing around and the cop had a stick up his ass. If it was really an issue there would be charges but nothing has been filed, I don't care it he's the Captain, he is 25 and was having a good time, like always the media makes a mountain out of a mole hill! Time to move on!

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Canada day and the cop was being a douche, he was doing nothing but messing around and the cop had a stick up his ass. If it was really an issue there would be charges but nothing has been filed, I don't care it he's the Captain, he is 25 and was having a good time, like always the media makes a mountain out of a mole hill! Time to move on!

Agreed. A cop needs to be having a shit day, or just be an uber douchebag, to actually arrest someone for this.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to college at WVU. I know what goes on in WV and Western PA...

oh man JBM... I thought you were a good guy............