• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Christine Michael - Worth Owning?

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like working 3rd shift would be best for your league. The rest of the dudes are sleeping while you're up finding out the test results of those who left the game injured.

:sly:

im with Jim on this one

i dont think its strategic i think its opportunistic

however every league has its own

in mine we use a combo of waivers lockdown with rolling waivers where you stay on top until you make a claim.and then first come first serve after the waivers have run....

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy only has fantasy value if Lynch goes down. Same is true of a lot of guys. If you believe the talent and own Lynch, it's reasonable insurance. If you don't have Lynch you're only drafting Michael in the hopes a) Lynch goes down (missed 8 games in six years) or b) as trade bait.

Well the more I thought about it, I bought into Michael. I'm not very high on Lynch this season. (Always liked Lynch too.) I guess I have this fantasy phobia that when a guy has the best season of his career at age 27 or over, I don't see it getting any better after that.

So I picked Michael up in the MBBRL. I'm thin at backup RB anyway so to me it a) falls in line with my phobia theory, and b) has little risk since he'll be parked on my bench until an emergency arises (or my theory collapses).

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked up Turbin in a late round due to lack of knowledge of the Seahawks. I think Michael is still on the waiver wire. Is he a better player to own over Turbin? I just want the backup for Lynch.