• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Simms STILL says Brady isn't elite...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure and that's why Rodgers is seen as the #1 QB today but even today, Brady IS still in the top 3. Again. Who is better? Luck? Maybe but no. Wilson? Again maybe but no. Romo? nope. Peyton? No. Brees? Not this year.

Discussing individual posters opinions on QB rankings is fruitless and a sure fire argument starter. Especially when Brady and Wilson are concerned because to be honest Sea and NE fans aren't exactly objective on the topic and basically get the pom-poms out in a fight to the death. Let' just leave it at neither is currently in my personal top 3...one used to be and the other may be some day, but as of today, not IMO...

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Discussing individual posters opinions on QB rankings is fruitless and a sure fire argument starter. Especially when Brady and Wilson are concerned because to be honest Sea and NE fans aren't exactly objective on the topic and basically get the pom-poms out in a fight to the death. Let' just leave it at neither is currently in my personal top 3...one used to be and the other may be some day, but as of today, not IMO...

Well yes I am very biased but I really think Brady had the better year over Wilson. Particularly as the season progressed.

I like Wilson a good deal as a QB but I don't think he's quite there yet.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you're saying is, Chris Simms was a better quarterback than he is a football analyst.

Hard to tell since he sucks at both.....So the question should be ,which does he suck most at ? :heh:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to tell since he sucks at both.....So the question should be ,which does he suck most at ? :heh:
:lol: Should have just opened the thread with this and it would be over by now!!!