• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Simms rates Joe Burrow 17th in the league

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, that article is old, I saw it on my twitter feed, here's a video

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hard to find direct link, so go to that page, and then you'll see the image for the burrow video

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW - he says Burrow is a top 10 guy if he's 100%.

He touches on his arm, which Joe has worked on this off-season, and even mentioned it last year, and then again this year in OTA's. Even Higgin's has made mention of the increased velocity and strength in Joe's arm.

As long as the OL holds up, and Joe really does get to 100% - I think we see a guy that can knock on the door for a top 7 spot by the end of the year.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Burrow is a top 5 QB, and I'll fight anyone who says otherwise.

DAYTON MALL BITCHES!!!

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
disclaimer: I'm not sure who the top 4 would be.

Mahomes and 3 other guys most likely.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Tim Tebow is a long shot, but after the last few years we had, I have a script for the NFL, which they have already thought of.

The Jacksonville Jaguars squeak through to the playoffs on the wildcard.
Timmy has an ok season as the 3rd tight end, getting playing time here or there, due to being a freakish blocker and target in the red zone. he does his thinker/prayer pose after a few touchdowns and ESPN overplays it.

In the playoffs, offensive line injuries lead to QB injuries and somehow the Jaguars end up in the superbowl. Tim Tebow leads a 2 minute drill to give the Jaguars the big win, he does his thinker pose in the end zone, a light shines down on him from heaven, a dove rests at his side, and he ascends into the clouds above the stadium.

He is fined for not attending post game interviews and shows up later in the Philippines working in his hospital, claiming that he doesn't remember what happened after the superbowl. The guy on the history channel says it was aliens.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Tim Tebow is a long shot, but after the last few years we had, I have a script for the NFL, which they have already thought of.

The Jacksonville Jaguars squeak through to the playoffs on the wildcard.
Timmy has an ok season as the 3rd tight end, getting playing time here or there, due to being a freakish blocker and target in the red zone. he does his thinker/prayer pose after a few touchdowns and ESPN overplays it.

In the playoffs, offensive line injuries lead to QB injuries and somehow the Jaguars end up in the superbowl. Tim Tebow leads a 2 minute drill to give the Jaguars the big win, he does his thinker pose in the end zone, a light shines down on him from heaven, a dove rests at his side, and he ascends into the clouds above the stadium.

He is fined for not attending post game interviews and shows up later in the Philippines working in his hospital, claiming that he doesn't remember what happened after the superbowl. The guy on the history channel says it was aliens.
Fantastic! You may write a better script than half of Hollywood.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
preferable script of course is that Joe Cool dominates his way through the division and takes us into the playoffs. Superbowl vs San Fransisco, and we get a win towards Super-Revenge