• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chord cutters/Streamers..help a brother out!!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its more expensive but you can buy Sunday ticket streaming package without a satellite I have done that for years streaming it on my Playstation last season it was $280 for the season. https://nflst.directv.com/
I asked those sonsabitches about that, they said I couldn't do it without a subscription to thier regular shit...grrr

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you're on reddit, you can always try the free streaming links there.

can't guarantee that they work, but as long as you don't click on the advertisements, I don't think there's harm to your laptop/phone watching the pirated streams.

I'd even imagine as more and more streaming services become fragmented from the traditional cable TV, that more and more pirated options will exist and be decent enough.

We haven't had cable for years, and I typically watch non-local games on my phone. Not ideal, but it works.

For people using the streams but worrying about ads, download a browser extension like NoScript or some other script blocker. It allows you to block basically every part of a website. So when you go to the stream site, just give approval for the site and the media player (you can find out what the name of it is by looking at the code if you right click it). Then block every thing else. No ads should run after that

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked those sonsabitches about that, they said I couldn't do it without a subscription to thier regular shit...grrr
That is how I used the app. I just told them my HOA doesnt allow satellites lol. However the app was shitty

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get a better antenna. :2cents:

It just might be his location. When I lived in the Deer Valley area, ABC15 was spotty. Now that I moved to Chandler, it's NBC12 that is spotty.

Either way, as long as I continue to get FOX & CBS HD signals for watching Cards games, I am fine without any other channel.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just might be his location. When I lived in the Deer Valley area, ABC15 was spotty. Now that I moved to Chandler, it's NBC12 that is spotty.

Either way, as long as I continue to get FOX & CBS HD signals for watching Cards games, I am fine without any other channel.

I believe this is the one that I have. Every now and then I have to adjust it's position on top of my entertainment center. Other than that its plug it in and forget it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jailbroken firestick. I pay a guy $30/month and I get all sports packages plus a ton more.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying a new streaming app Vidgo has the NFL network. On the free trail for now. Watching the Ravens vs Browns, Edit it’s a recording from last season . Lol!

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF
I didn't read all of these posts but I do not have any premium channels. (No ESPN.)
But I had an email the other day from Yahoo that if you download their sports app, you can watch any/all NFL game through their app.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF
I didn't read all of these posts but I do not have any premium channels. (No ESPN.)
But I had an email the other day from Yahoo that if you download their sports app, you can watch any/all NFL game through their app.
Heard that one on the radio yesterday, definitely gonna check it out, although it sounds too good to be true...gonna find out though

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying a new streaming app Vidgo has the NFL network. On the free trail for now. Watching the Ravens vs Browns, Edit it’s a recording from last season . Lol!
Wouldn't that be sweet though? A streaming service that sees into the future? Must be what @tlance uses

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF
I used that last season.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF

Yup I was able to watch all national televised games at work last year through there app. Some games wouldn't let me use my data package(required wifi) though for whatever reason

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A streaming service that sees into the future? Must be what @tlance uses
I think tlance is Biff Tannen.

He's either using a DeLorean or a phone booth because the sports almanac only went up to 2000. :scratch:

f6f6f7f187061421729c7f15bed233efc1-03-hvt-biff-wins-again.h473.w710.jpg

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup I was able to watch all national televised games at work last year through there app. Some games wouldn't let me use my data package(required wifi) though for whatever reason
Yeah, theres the catch..nationally televised... So Thursday night, Sunday nofhr and Monday night. Still gonna be subjected to local blackout BS Sunday morning/afternoon

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, theres the catch..nationally televised... So Thursday night, Sunday nofhr and Monday night. Still gonna be subjected to local blackout BS Sunday morning/afternoon

They were available here, but it could be because of my location

Edit never mind forgot where you were yeah it'll probably just be the broncos game :puke:

Edit 2 if you have a VPN you should be able to trick your app into the local market you want

Last edited:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I watched the Monday night games on Yahoo, because I didn't have ESPN. Not sure about Sunday night or Thursday night football because I had access to those games with Sling/ CBS access and Prime so could watch them on my TV instead of on my tablet with Yahoo.