• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chmura comments

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Chmura has come out with a couple of interesting quotes today

"McCarthy/Rodgers strange relationship stems from 12 thinking he is way smarter than McCarthy"

"I don't like the way Rodgers is carrying himself right now. I think the Packers have a sense of entitlement"

Not sure what to think of these yet

Mark87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a point ...My theory below

Some validity in what he says. But hang with me because I believe it's deeper than fear etc. This all started back after the NFC title loss..it crushed this team spiritually.Right after that MM brother dies a tragic early death.
The man hasn't been emotionally vested since then. Grows a beard just like his brother and wears it through camp... says f*** it and hands over play calling and game planning to Bennett and Clements. Just a bunch of out of character stuff. With those moves he takes his WR and QB and coach's them together .... those position groups need separate coaching.

So now your QB who like all QB is the hot shot in the room with his WR. His OC/Asst HC Clements are buddies and Aaron gets whatever game plan he wants. Bad juju !

Looks great through 6 games..off week they all relax and BOOM ! Denver with a stud defense make's Mr Rodgers and his merry men look like the Green bay park and rec runner up team. Teams study that tape and the Chargers tape and have things figured out.

Enter MM whom I believe got some heat from above. ( The dude doesn't get a revelation sipping his coffee "hell I better demote my OC and take over play calling") at any rate he now has to undo ALL that fast talking about Clements and company being more than ready..it's time blah blah. All BS folks.

This has lasting effects regardless of what they poop out the PR machine. Would work as hard for a boss who cut your knees out from under you ? (Clements and Bennett) Would you trust a coach you play for that has said one thing and done another time after time?

EXAMPLE : ( Goes out in public on Myles White says "he earned a shot at this team" Best camp yet" But goes out and gets Jones and cuts White ? Players remember that type of thing)

So you have a coach who wasn't and still may not be emotionally vested. A few coach's who say F*** it I got screwed I am going through the motions. A QB who's buddy isn't calling the shots anymore and is getting pounded week in and out and I suspect some players that never really respected the aforementioned coach from day 1.

So I think Chumra ( Butler as well) are former players sniff that things in that locker room stink. Just my theory on what's going on.