• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Chiefs @ Broncos

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely agree with lack of adjustment...combination of just getting flat out whipped on the OL and seemingly never having enough blockers when they did come with the blitz. Flacco is not the fleetest of foot, but most of the time he had nowhere to go...interior was caving in and the edges.

Some of those blitzes were rudimentary. The snap count was always one, therefore a lack of - if any - audibles. The more I think about it, the more I pin it on Denver, and their lack of...everything. Ain't no way i'm giving credit to KC's comical defense and DC Steve Spagnuolo - dude lives off his Bowl success from Feb. 2008.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of those blitzes were rudimentary. The snap count was always one, therefore a lack of - if any - audibles. The more I think about it, the more I pin it on Denver, and their lack of...everything. Ain't no way i'm giving credit to KC's comical defense and DC Steve Spagnuolo - dude lives off his Bowl success from Feb. 2008.

gotta admit that even watching it on tv you had to notice the "sameness" of Flacco's snap count...

plus i would think as a QB he'd have to know when a blitz is coming in most cases, so where were the audibles...?

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta admit that even watching it on tv you had to notice the "sameness" of Flacco's snap count...

plus i would think as a QB he'd have to know when a blitz is coming in most cases, so where were the audibles...?

The blitz was coming until Denver could solve it.....but that's just it...they didn't even try to solve it.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco looked like a rookie QB playing his first game in the NFL.

No doubt. As done as most are with the guy, he has no excuse for not pulling the trigger on throws last night. He had some easy reads and pitches to be had. Maybe Vegas came to the Broncos lockerroom before kickoff or something.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is their first common opponent, unless I'm mistaken. Can you please share their statistical comparison against this soft KC defense?

Which QB did better?

They both lost miserably...Just like I told you Buckwheat would....But you was worried that KC's O couldn't keep up with Lamarvelous Loser....You are really stupid BeBo, go shine some shoes or something, maybe you'll do better at that...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs are straight up trash at this point so I can't stop chuckling at the futility of these two shitty teams.

I guess we should all marvel at how quickly Fugly Mahomies' star burnt out, eh? You have to go ALLLLLL the way back to the dog fighting, ghetto slummer prick named Vick to witness such a flash in the pan.
i dunno @Rex Racer im pretty sure hes still really good? what do you think? @There is A Moose at 3rd

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a joke the NFL is.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno @Rex Racer im pretty sure hes still really good? what do you think? @There is A Moose at 3rd
Mahomes averages about 8.7 YPA coming into this week, and idiots- and they're idiots- think he's not the best passer in the NFL when healthy this year.

People are dumb. Gonna be funny if the Chiefs clown the Pats next week is all I am going to say with all the shit Rex talks. Wouldn't be talking about beauty pageants if I was a Pats fan this year...

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes averages about 8.7 YPA coming into this week, and idiots- and they're idiots- think he's not the best passer in the NFL when healthy this year.

People are dumb. Gonna be funny if the Chiefs clown the Pats next week is all I am going to say with all the shit Rex talks. Wouldn't be talking about beauty pageants if I was a Pats fan this year...

so what you’re saying is, people treat Mahomes like @ChiefsLakers67 treats Lebron James?