• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Chiefs (7-3) at. Broncos (7-3), NBC, LIVE NOW

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YGjmPWzKTvmsp1MWwmEE_CyU1LD-VQAAu7QH.jpg

lmao, that's rough.
You think Matt Ryan noticed that?? Lol

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I think he trusted his kicker to make a 62-yard FG more than he did his Defense to stop KC after a punt with 60 seconds and a timeout. WIth how bad Denver's D was playing driving 60 yards in 60 seconds would've been a cake walk. Now normally that would be crazy with Denver's Defense but after watching them blow 4 leads in the 2nd half/OT especially the last one of the game I don't blame him for putting his faith in McManus.
Yeah I guess, but Kubiak has to live with that decision. IMO, if Kubiak would have punted, then the Chiefs would have probably taken over on their own 20 yard line with a minute to play and a timeout. I would have taken my chances with a tie at that point.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the better Sunday night games I have watched this year. Great come back and win for the Chief and to win it on a field goal off the up rights. The kicker wasn't even sure it went it. :D
Some of the Denver players didn't think the kick was good.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they're going to let Gaines be on an island after this week. Better question is how are the Falcons gonna block Justin Houston. :nono:

Wait until the 2nd half like Denver did :)

But seriously it was like night and day between his first half and 2nd half.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they're going to let Gaines be on an island after this week. Better question is how are the Falcons gonna block Justin Houston. :nono:
Honestly our OL has been great but Ruan rarely holds the ball long enough to get hit anyway. Hopefully we stop doing the dumb naked bootleg plays and we should be fine. My best buddy is a huge Chiefs fan so we are road tripping to ATL Friday and spending 3 days down there. Should be fun

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait until the 2nd half like Denver did :)

But seriously it was like night and day between his first half and 2nd half.
Yeah. Part of that is just that Stephenson is actually a strong mofo when he puts his mind to it. Not totally surprised he played well keeping that in mind. He's a headcase of an OT, but this is the kind of game he'd show up in, besides the first 2-3 games or so. The other part is I don't think Houston's conditioning is all there yet. If Ford was good to go I think Houston would've been seeing more bench tonight.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I guess, but Kubiak has to live with that decision. IMO, if Kubiak would have punted, then the Chiefs would have probably taken over on their own 20 yard line with a minute to play and a timeout. I would have taken my chances with a tie at that point.

Normally with Denver's D I'd agree but with how the Defense was playing combined with the game was in Denver where Jason Elam and Sebastian Janokowski had the FG record at 63 years before Matt Prater broke it at 64 and a kicker in McManus who I believe is like 98% from 55+ in his career it makes sense. I would've punted and played for the tie but I'm not crucifying Kubiak for why he made that decision.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally with Denver's D I'd agree but with how the Defense was playing combined with the game was in Denver where Jason Elam and Sebastian Janokowski had the FG record at 63 years before Matt Prater broke it at 64 and a kicker in McManus who I believe is like 98% from 55+ in his career it makes sense. I would've punted and played for the tie but I'm not crucifying Kubiak for why he made that decision.
No way am I crucifying Kubiak either. He made his decision now he has to live with it.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So were the Pats against the Hawks. Matt Patricia rushing two and three against Wilson. He had all day and abused any LB in coverage and those weak ass DBs. The NE zone was a joke.

yes, but that was all about scheme; new england's defenders are still, for the most part, pretty buttoned-up with their fundamentals. steelers have 3 rookies starting on D, and it's a rough process getting their feet wet, to say the least. steelers are a very poor-tackling/covering/pass-rushing team now, with little to no real veteran depth. it will take at least 2, if not 3, drafts to hopefully get where they need to be (and frankly, the way the steelers have drafted the last 5-6 years on D, i'm not holding my breath)

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, but that was all about scheme; new england's defenders are still, for the most part, pretty buttoned-up with their fundamentals. steelers have 3 rookies starting on D, and it's a rough process getting their feet wet, to say the least. steelers are a very poor-tackling/covering/pass-rushing team now, with little to no real veteran depth. it will take at least 2, if not 3, drafts to hopefully get where they need to be (and frankly, the way the steelers have drafted the last 5-6 years on D, i'm not holding my breath)
You have more faith in NE then I do. Every week they seem to be throwing new players out there. Yes they have a couple vets that bring their expirence but most have lost a step or two. NE tackles well but that's about it. Most games they bend but don't break. Unfortunately, the Seattle game wasn't one of them. Wilson picked them apart.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen his wife? He most definitely isn't gay. She's smoking hot....

Women don't seem to mind if you're gay if you have a lot of money. And you can grab them by the... Just kidding.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like the field goal attempt but it wasn't the worst decision either.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like the field goal attempt but it wasn't the worst decision either.
IMO, the FG was too long to attempt. Had he punted the ball, his chances would have been better for a tie and that might have helped Denver come playoff time.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, the FG was too long to attempt. Had he punted the ball, his chances would have been better for a tie and that might have helped Denver come playoff time.

A punt almost certainly would have led to a tie.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A tie is as good as a loss as far as the division (and quite plausibly a bye) goes. It was a pretty tough spot to think about with no TO's. Hands are really tied here looking at the big picture for me.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A tie is as good as a loss as far as the division (and quite plausibly a bye) goes. It was a pretty tough spot to think about with no TO's. Hands are really tied here looking at the big picture for me.

I disagree. A tie means that the Broncos and Chiefs are still tied in the division.