• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

World Series Chicago Cubs vs. Cleveland Indians

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no way they fire him after that. But you could tell that Lester wasn't too happy about being put in when he was when they were interviewing him on the field postgame. Stupid move.

1. He's a starter and he need a fresh frame to work with
2. He's a starter and could tell that Hendricks was rolling.

Just a dumb, dumb move. Maddon's got an ego and wanted to make sure that everyone knew he had a plan. When a starter is rolling you go with it.

And the other bad part of that is that he had to take out Contreras. Hendricks was rolling and was barely over 60 pitches. He probably gets out of that inning leading 5-1 and Lester and Chapman wouldn't have had to pitch as many innings.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very rare do you see the best regular season team also win the WS

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just bought my horribly overpriced WS hat. How about you guys?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got home and my roommate (a bandwagon Cubs fan) was drunk and talking shit about the Indians. I wanna fucking strangle that loser. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got home and my roommate (a bandwagon Cubs fan) was drunk and talking shit about the Indians. I wanna fucking strangle that loser. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
You should. There is protocol to be followed here and he is ignoring it.

I'm pretty sure you can't be convicted of that murder

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no way they fire him after that. But you could tell that Lester wasn't too happy about being put in when he was when they were interviewing him on the field postgame. Stupid move.

1. He's a starter and he need a fresh frame to work with
2. He's a starter and could tell that Hendricks was rolling.

Just a dumb, dumb move. Maddon's got an ego and wanted to make sure that everyone knew he had a plan. When a starter is rolling you go with it.

Yep 3 of the worst moves I've ever seen. I think they''ll keep him but for the Cubs to continue to win the WS they will have to continue to have far superior talent to overcome the ineptitude of Joe. I'm not sure if that's sustainable. Hey they finally freaking won and I'll get to enjoy at least one in my lifetime unlike some of my family members.

Zorbrist has earned the new nickname of Mr. October.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should. There is protocol to be followed here and he is ignoring it.

I'm pretty sure you can't be convicted of that murder

It would be manslaughter. Crime of passion.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit this thread bumped up from like 100 to 200 in one game. I wonder what the TV ratings for this was. It was probably close to 16 or something.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep 3 of the worst moves I've ever seen. I think they''ll keep him but for the Cubs to continue to win the WS they will have to continue to have far superior talent to overcome the ineptitude of Joe. I'm not sure if that's sustainable. Hey they finally freaking won and I'll get to enjoy at least one in my lifetime unlike some of my family members.

Zorbrist has earned the new nickname of Mr. October.

They just looked over-coached today. Managers have tough decisions but you can't go into a game 7 with a script that relies heavily on an overworked closer and look for the first excuse to yank a quality starer that's rolling. There was no reason to yank him and he probably could have went 7. But he had his pathetic plan and was going to execute it no matter what.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just looked over-coached today. Managers have tough decisions but you can't go into a game 7 with a script that relies heavily on an overworked closer and look for the first excuse to yank a quality starer that's rolling. There was no reason to yank him and he probably could have went 7. But he had his pathetic plan and was going to execute it no matter what.

Yep, decisions should be made based off the situations not off some pre planned BS or some cheat card that he was looking at all day.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, decisions should be made based off the situations not off some pre planned BS or some cheat card that he was looking at all day.

Well congrats on the win. That teams's loaded and going to be a force to contend with for a while.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over/under of DUI's in chi town is 3k
over/under of people not showing up to work in Chi tomorrow is 10k