• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CHI/PHI Early thoughts?

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True sign of a troll. Uses statistics when it benefits his argument. Doesn't investigate deeper into anything.

When it doesn't benefit him, he dismisses statistics.

Josh McCown. 1-2 in his final three games as a starter versus teams with a 15-24-1 record. BIG GAME JOSH! Led an offense that put up 27, 23, 21, 20 versus four mediocre teams. 3 of 4 of them having bottom of the barrel defenses. Then had his one big game against a Dallas D on pace to set 6 NFL records, including yardage and first downs allowed. Got lit up by Matt Flynn on Sunday. BIG GAME JOSH FOLKS!

Hmm... DK... why'd you disappear from the ESPN board again? Let's hear some of those grand claims you made on that board, before you were humiliated and left.

Big Game (lol): 63.9% / 16-TD / 10-INT / 89.8 Rating
Josh McCown: 66.8% / 13-TD / 1-INT / 109.8 Rating

McCown has been better than "Big Game" this year... deal with it chump.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Game (lol): 63.9% / 16-TD / 10-INT / 89.8 Rating
Josh McCown: 66.8% / 13-TD / 1-INT / 109.8 Rating

McCown has been better than "Big Game" this year... deal with it chump.

Thanks for admitting defeat, in the only way a troll can.

Repeating yourself. Name calling. AND OH MY GOD... what an original you are... Using "nicknames" to refer to a player over and over.

What a poor troll. My work is done here.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Bears fan, I support whoever is at the helm. Avellini, Harbaugh, Tomczak, Miller, Grossman, Orton, Fuller, Flutie... Just Bear Down!

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, record setting. So weird.

At least it will be a fast track and not a frozen ball for our offense.

When I was looking at this stretch run, I was like; "Shit, four straight cold weather games. I wonder how the offense will fair." Now, lol, this game might as well be in Florida.

Actually this day and age,i don`t think the cold has much of an effect on football games anymore.
If I actually bet on games,I would have taken the under for the Bears/Dallas game....Would have lost,but hey.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for admitting defeat, in the only way a troll can.

Repeating yourself. Name calling. AND OH MY GOD... what an original you are... Using "nicknames" to refer to a player over and over.

What a poor troll. My work is done here.

Your work is done...??? ROFL... what work?

I showed you black-and-white facts that illustrate how McCown's production has been vastly superior to "Big Game" this year... you offer nothing but hot-air and empty rhetoric.

Next