• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Check out RLFTF it a cure for covid. Only cause I love you guys

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still think it will hit double digits?

more hoping for the $3-$5 range, personally
get a little profit out and leave some free shares in to see where it goes.

I'm not crazy (I think???), just a prospector with a little bit of discretionary funds in some pandemic-related stocks

Like we're talking less than 2% of my retirement investments. worth that little bit of risk, imo

ConcreteHardIndianpalmsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like pump and dump is over
Patience they just announced this morning they will be partnering up with a big company. Literally they could take there pick. All the big ones are lining up. I dont think this is a pump and dump. Holding this it could be easy a 5 dollar stock in 2 weeks with all the news coming down the pike. But do your own thinking and use your best judgment. There are no gaurentees. GL

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
price jumped .08 after their lead Dr dude gave that youtube meeting with Dr Yo this morning, within 30mins.

this still has a chance to become the real deal, and is well worth the gamble should it pan out
I dont see it being less than a 5 dollar stock. That's the floor. Even if russia has a cure they will still carve out a share of the market.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont see it being less than a 5 dollar stock. That's the floor. Even if russia has a cure they will still carve out a share of the market.
Sorry let me correct that. They have a vaccine, not a cure. This is a cure and the only one with fast track.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was in the high 30s, but had to pay the $50 foreign stock fee up front, which drove my avg pps up to .50

again, not telling anyone that this is "the cure" and going to make people rich. the overwhelming majority of my investments are in lower-risk, safer places.

but didn't mind taking a little chunk to throw into some speculative plays to try to take advantage of the pandemic. been looking at companies that have pivoted to sterilization and disinfectant products too, as one of them could become the standard in their industry for a nice profit on my end.
Well said

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still think it will hit double digits?
Very likely they announce today they will likely partner up with a big boy. I'm paraphrasing.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying this won’t happen but if everyone on a fantasy football forum is on it. And the public knowledge is out there. Why isn’t everyone on this?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying this won’t happen but if everyone on a fantasy football forum is on it. And the public knowledge is out there. Why isn’t everyone on this?

Penny stock and it isn’t doing much now, just keeps fluctuating and trials going on still. TBF the volume is 53M, was around 89M I think

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penny stock and it isn’t doing much now, just keeps fluctuating and trials going on still. TBF the volume is 53M, was around 89M I think
Oh I know it’s penny... there’s always potential but there’s ALOT of drugs and companies with “fast track “ status during corona....

Reactions: gob

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know it’s penny... there’s always potential but there’s ALOT of drugs and companies with “fast track “ status during corona....
Eh, I'm even on it and have a couple thousand shares. It's all gravy to me now. Get me to $3-5, and I'll be tickled

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I'm even on it and have a couple thousand shares. It's all gravy to me now. Get me to $3-5, and I'll be tickled
Again, not being a her, but that didn’t really answer my question. I don’t know stocks admittedly.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, not being a her, but that didn’t really answer my question. I don’t know stocks admittedly.
Well, it's increased its value 10x on speculation. IF it actually works, it'll go higher.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it's increased its value 10x on speculation. IF it actually works, it'll go higher.
Right. And that I totally understand

.......but what’s the actual science say. That was comment earlier about the study... not the business.. the actual study in one of the articles posted....

I guess I’m just a bit lost, there’s a lot of companies with flyers in on the corona market.

why wouldn’t the big boys buy this like candy on THe cheap and dump it if it falters

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. And that I totally understand

.......but what’s the actual science say. That was comment earlier about the study... not the business.. the actual study in one of the articles posted....

I guess I’m just a bit lost, there’s a lot of companies with flyers in on the corona market.
If I recall correctly, they are giving it about 60% chance to progress. If it does, it'll probably hit $1 easy.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I recall correctly, they are giving it about 60% chance to progress. If it does, it'll probably hit $1 easy.
So I tacked oh to my other comment. That’s decent odds ,why Aren’t the big guys on this like candy.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m no expert or even well informed, but I’d guess the “big guys” don’t bother with penny stock.
I would think anyone would bother with a stock that has gained 10x with potential for 40($4)-100(10$) grower

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m no expert or even well informed, but I’d guess the “big guys” don’t bother with penny stock.

this is correct ^^^

I would think anyone would bother with a stock that has gained 10x with potential for 40($4)-100(10$) grower

not really, the big time investors rarely dabble in OTC unless they have inside knowledge. they aren't in the game and didn't become big timers by 'speculating'. Penny stocks are highly volatile - no big time investment group would gamble that much with people's money, or they wouldn't be around very long. The price will be a roller coaster until it either gets approved or gets denied. Any Swiss traders who had shares under .10 from months ago have been taking profits. Day traders in US are constantly buying/selling, which also causes constant ups/downs.

if you truly are interested in how the drug works and how the trials are going, watch that 40min interview I posted earlier today in this thread. More hospitals want to get the chance to trial this to keep pushing it forward, or maybe they find out it doesn't work.

if it gets approval, shots come out in Sept and inhalers come out in Oct - its the 2nd week of Aug, we have a bit to go before we find out if this is the real deal or not.

from what i've researched, if things go live with RLF-100, the stock price will land somewhere in the $5 - $20 range.

Just a sales analyst for a major global corporation over here, not a doctor/scientist/lab tech or anything like that, but from what I understand, the active agent in the drug is a synthetic version of vasoactive intestinal polypeptide, which naturally occurs in the human body already. It protects the air sacs in the cells that line all animal's lungs. So you're taking the synthetic version of what your body already produces to protect its lungs to fight off covid.

I can't tell you why some people's bodies don't produce enough of the VIPs to fight off this virus and why some do, but regardless, this drug is trying to replicate and boost what your body already does to protect your lungs.

enjoy the long read!!

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. If I was going to look at a company right now to buy that is working on COVID treatments/vaccines, I'd be looking at Johnson & Johnson, Gilead, or Moderna.

I'm mainly raising cash now and looking for a new opportunity. I'm really into JPM right now and looking to add to the position I already have since banks are way undervalued.
We are not buying this shit right?