• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chechnyans? Entire city of Boston on Lockdown. 1 Dead, 1 on the run.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's lied about being tons of troll ID's

He lied when he said his friend met Nic Cage and got caught when we found the picture he posted on Redditt

He lied about doing coke or later lied about not doing it

He lied about meeting snuggles' friend at a bar

He exaggerates everything...He's got you fooled into thinking he doesn't lie because he gives you so much info...He tells 10 truths and slips one lie in every time to spice up the story...then forgets that he lied and gets himself caught...just like with the Phillies fan ID

Who gives a shit? You sound like a whiny little bitch.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit? You sound like a whiny little bitch.

Proving that he's a liar makes me sound like a whiny bitch? lol alright...You sound like a whiny bitch whining about me

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Proving that he's a liar makes me sound like a whiny bitch? lol alright...You sound like a whiny bitch whining about me

you 2 might as well fuck and get it over with...your both obsessed with each other...tape that shit post it on here and fuckin be done with it already

Halos02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Papi just dropped an F-bomb during the pre-game ceremonies

"This is our fucking City!"
Props to whoever produced that opening montage though...Jeff Buckley's "Hallelujah" was spot on.

Halos02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you 2 might as well fuck and get it over with...your both obsessed with each other...tape that shit post it on here and fuckin be done with it already
lemme make sure I read that right...

you want them to fuck, tape it, and then post the video on this site??

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Listen, if it was down making the same claims, or you, or world I'd be making fun of you and pointing out your own lies...My mocking of rock is based solely on his continued stupidity and being a caricature of a narcissist...It's not personal...He takes everything I say as a personal attack (again a caricature of a narcissist) and feels the need to come after me personally...the obsession is only one direction...Unless you want to say I'm obsessed with making stupid people look stupid...in which case, I'll agree

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Papi just dropped an F-bomb during the pre-game ceremonies

"This is our fucking City!"

straight from FCC chairman Julius Genachowski.
There's a right time, and there's a wrong time to be too emotional. Today was definitely the right time (and yes, I know there were children in the building)

:suds:

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great role model.

Call me crazy but the parents should be the role models. You don't want your kids hearing cuss words you probably shouldn't be taking them to sporting events.

Especially in our fucking city:yahoo:

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a day for 2, although it is a little cool, good day for a little outside work w/ the radio

GO SOX!!!

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
i hope kansas city rapes them...fuckin will middlebrooks that bastard is trying to ruin me

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a day for 2, although it is a little cool, good day for a little outside work w/ the radio

GO SOX!!!

a little cool? It's freaking freezing lol. Almost 70 friday, todat in the 30's...:wtf2:

Lambeau Leap

Master of the Yuniverse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a little cool? It's freaking freezing lol. Almost 70 friday, todat in the 30's...:wtf2:

In the old days it used to be called weather. Now it's just another excuse to raise taxes.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me crazy but the parents should be the role models. You don't want your kids hearing cuss words you probably shouldn't be taking them to sporting events.

Especially in our fucking city:yahoo:

Sure, role modeling starts with parents. But, the ole 'it takes a village to raise a child' is accurate. We trust our kids to non-family members everyday of their life, when they are at school, when they are at the neighbor's house, when they are watching TV, etc. Television has checks in place to help parents prevent kids from seeing what the parents don't want the to see. But there is no check guard for a high profile athletes dropping hard profanity on primetime television.

And yeah, kids are going to hear cuss words at a sporting event, and they will be exposed, to a lesser extent, when they watch sports on TV. But they should not be exposed when an athlete is giving a speech or an interview. In that situation, a non-game situation, David Ortiz is a role model, like it or not, and he needs to own that responsibility instead of crapping on it.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, role modeling starts with parents. But, the ole 'it takes a village to raise a child' is accurate. We trust our kids to non-family members everyday of their life, when they are at school, when they are at the neighbor's house, when they are watching TV, etc. Television has checks in place to help parents prevent kids from seeing what the parents don't want the to see. But there is no check guard for a high profile athletes dropping hard profanity on primetime television.

And yeah, kids are going to hear cuss words at a sporting event, and they will be exposed, to a lesser extent, when they watch sports on TV. But they should not be exposed when an athlete is giving a speech or an interview. In that situation, a non-game situation, David Ortiz is a role model, like it or not, and he needs to own that responsibility instead of crapping on it.

You're more prudish than the chairman of the FCC. (all of a sudden)

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone for fanduel???

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2