• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cheatriots Coaches

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep this is me still laughing at you. :pound:

Oh it was a long time ago.

Oh we don't cheat.

Oh we wouldn't take known cheaters on our team. I'm pretty sure at some point you said you would stop watching them if they did.

Oh, oh, oh...

You're truly a joke. Let me guess you want the clock to start the day Man-Gina ratted on NE for taping from a location in the stadium that wasn't even a rule yet? Yeah go look it up, I bet you didn't know that either? It wasn't added to the rule book until the following season. Stupid rule anyway. You can film from pretty much anywhere in the stadium EXCEPT here and here. Another brilliant move by Goofdell. Oh yeah that's right he loves him some NE Patriots:doh:
I never said that the Fins are perfect in every way and that some things I don't agree with. I'm saying that the patsies are a million times worse. Facts show this. You are just not capable of understanding this so move along Skippy....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that the Fins are perfect in every way and that some things I don't agree with. I'm saying that the patsies are a million times worse. Facts show this. You are just not capable of understanding this so move along Skippy....
At least one million, right CPT Hyperbole?
You are hands down the most uneducated hypocrit on the hoop.
Like your franchise you're a total joke. I'm actually starting to feel bad for you.

There I'm over it:D

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheating to get them yes its BS. Beat me man on man and I'll tip my cap to you but cheating is a gutless victory...
Then it's about time to give back those two old rusting Lombardis the Fish stole.

Or was it soooooo long ago I'm not allowed to bring it up any more:pound:you really need to stop all this laughing is giving me stomach pains.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You would not recognize a fact if it was your suppository

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would not recognize a fact if it was your suppository
Puleeeeease...you guys are the biggest Homer's around. I can at least diagnose my team for better or worse.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Puleeeeease...you guys are the biggest Homer's around. I can at least diagnose my team for better or worse.

Generally. But when you put the tin-foil hat on you make yourself look stupid. We'll always disagree and I think we both expect that. Both of our teams will undergo a lot of changes. Should be entertaining.....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Generally. But when you put the tin-foil hat on you make yourself look stupid. We'll always disagree and I think we both expect that. Both of our teams will undergo a lot of changes. Should be entertaining.....
Gase was an idiot so I admitted it but if Gase was your coach you guys would say that he's all world especially NW. Like I said I can admit my teams flaws and call it like I see it. Another example of bias is how many home games has NE lost by going to London? Miami has been forced multiple times. How many times has NE played on the road for a Thursday night game compared to playing at home? Miami has played on the road 4 straight years which is a disadvantage. This type of stuff adds up year after year yet you homers won't acknowledge this and that's all that I'm saying...but yes I wear the tinfoil hat gotcha.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gase was an idiot so I admitted it but if Gase was your coach you guys would say that he's all world especially NW. Like I said I can admit my teams flaws and call it like I see it. Another example of bias is how many home games has NE lost by going to London? Miami has been forced multiple times. How many times has NE played on the road for a Thursday night game compared to playing at home? Miami has played on the road 4 straight years which is a disadvantage. This type of stuff adds up year after year yet you homers won't acknowledge this and that's all that I'm saying...but yes I wear the tinfoil hat gotcha.

I don't need to acknowledge it. I have responded numerous times that Miami ownership has agreed to all of this to land a Superbowl at Miami. Your complaint is with your management.

You have played the Thursday night card many times.

You have played the NE gets better calls card many times.

You have played the NE cheated card many times.

You have lost all credibility.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did Miami have to play in Mexico:bored2:

OBTW what's the life expectancy of a tin foil hat?

Yours certainly must be due for a replacement.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need to acknowledge it. I have responded numerous times that Miami ownership has agreed to all of this to land a Superbowl at Miami. Your complaint is with your management.

Sceduling to a lesser degree is based on record. Maybe Miami should try winning a few games and stop receiving the bottom tier teams to play.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have lost credibility hahaha comical. I do agree that Ross was an idiot to give away that last home game to get the bowl he should have stood his ground as they already lost a home game in London. Either way NE hasn't lost a home game in London yet. They also haven't lost a home game in Mexico so don't even go there even though I'd much rather have a game in Mexico as it's less taxing on the team. Another advantage thanks for reminding us...

Everything else I understand that you don't acknowledge as you are a delusional koolaid drinking homer. I get it we all get it here....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have lost credibility hahaha comical. I do agree that Ross was an idiot to give away that last home game to get the bowl he should have stood his ground as they already lost a home game in London. Either way NE hasn't lost a home game in London yet. They also haven't lost a home game in Mexico so don't even go there even though I'd much rather have a game in Mexico as it's less taxing on the team. Another advantage thanks for reminding us...

Everything else I understand that you don't acknowledge as you are a delusional koolaid drinking homer. I get it we all get it here....

WTF are you talking about? London more taxing than Mexico City.:doh:
Go back to Madden football. This real world stuff and football are not your cup of tea.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF are you talking about? London more taxing than Mexico City.:doh:
Go back to Madden football. This real world stuff and football are not your cup of tea.

@FlyerFinFan is correct on that note.

If Miami travels it is more taxing.
If NE travels, they just win at keep the part going?

We lost 5 road games last year - obviously the NFL is taking it easier on us.....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FlyerFinFan is correct on that note.

If Miami travels it is more taxing.
If NE travels, they just win at keep the part going?

We lost 5 road games last year - obviously the NFL is taking it easier on us.....
Are you guys dense? What do you not understand Miami has actually lost multiple home games as they were rescheduled in London. NE hasn't lost any they only played road games in London or Mexico. Do you not understand the importance of home games?

Thursday night games Miami has had 4-5 on the road NE 4-5 at home how is that fair? Distinct advantage as the road teams have far less time to prepare and recover especially during a short week. It's ridiculous... but yes I'm making these stats up...