• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chaz Green

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see Leary actually get beat out on the field for his job before I start offering him up. Plus, I still don't see how this team is better off with Free starting and Leary on the bench or gone. I'm as happy and optimistic about Collins as anyone, but let him win a job before we start trading starters. It's not like 1st round OL have never failed before...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too rather keep what we have on the OL and let them be the key to the running game. If Leary gets beat out he provides starting quality depth in case of injury, plus, Free is the only old guy up front he and may be on his last year in Dallas.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless we are bringing in Ingram or Fred Jackson I don't see any of these names likely being better than the group we already have or worth trading Leary for. I don't see any reason for giving up a player for Knile Davis or Lamar Miller types. Unless something solid comes up I'd be happy just moving forward with our current OL group for now. If Collins or someone else beats out Leary and/or Free great for us. If they hold onto their jobs for another year, that's great too as it just provides depth. As good as these guys were last year we had injury issues with Free and Martin too.

Now if a trade is available at roster cut down day when we know a little bit more about the hand we are holding at both OL and RB, then I certainly would be interested in seeing the details