• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chase Daniel Round 2?

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now...…...that's not good.

Not sure what to believe,but we need him out there whether anyone thinks so or not...…….He needs to play vs resting and coming back vs the rams...………..after a two week hiatus,he may come out rusty...…….not liking him sitting.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not good...

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not good...

Well, I mean, it IS his throwing arm, but the Schefter tweet stated that IF he were to miss this week, that he would be expected to play the following week.

We can read into it more than that, but that tells me this week would just be a precautionary deal, and that likely if it were against a better opponent, he might could play.

Ever the optimist en sech.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say he will play. Word on the street was if the Detroit game had been on Sunday, he could/would have played.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing we're playing games a little bit.

But once Daniel got his feet under him, he did a solid job. I think we could beat NYG with him but it'd not ideal to have your starting QB miss another game when they said if the game were Sunday, he'd have played.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I mean, it IS his throwing arm, but the Schefter tweet stated that IF he were to miss this week, that he would be expected to play the following week.

We can read into it more than that, but that tells me this week would just be a precautionary deal, and that likely if it were against a better opponent, he might could play.

Ever the optimist en sech.

I'm not so much worried about the shoulder. As much as I think we'll quite possibly lose Sunday if Daniel plays.

I like Chase... solid backup. However, going on the road twice with your backup (no matter how formidable) is a tough deal.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch needs the playing time and I want him warmed up for the Rams. If he does not play it would be a bad sign. I still think we will beat NY with our defense and Chase will do just fine. 2nd game and a full week of practice will help. Nagy will be better adjusted to what plays chase can do well. Only chance we lose is if Chase throws multiple picks.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so much worried about the shoulder. As much as I think we'll quite possibly lose Sunday if Daniel plays.

I like Chase... solid backup. However, going on the road twice with your backup (no matter how formidable) is a tough deal.
My concern would be less as to how Chase performs more than how successful our defense will be in containing Saquon and OB. If you guys were unable to watch that Giants-Eagles game, it was truly a tale of two halves for the Giants. They played like world beaters in the first half, then like the Raiders in the 2nd half. I'd prefer the latter to show up against us on Sunday.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My concern would be less as to how Chase performs more than how successful our defense will be in containing Saquon and OB. If you guys were unable to watch that Giants-Eagles game, it was truly a tale of two halves for the Giants. They played like world beaters in the first half, then like the Raiders in the 2nd half. I'd prefer the latter to show up against us on Sunday.

Eagles aren't exactly world-beaters right now tho.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles aren't exactly world-beaters right now tho.
I know and agreed. But nonetheless they are from from being a crap team, yet that's how the Giants made them look in that first half. I guess my point to richi's post was as long as the D holds up, I'm confident we'll get enough from Daniel and the offense to come away with a W.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If we only score 16-17 points again offensively - NYG will be in the game late. We're going to have to survive another game like Thursday. Not a fan of that... not easy to do that twice in a row on the road.

It'd be nice if we finally have a game where Howard gets it going and takes some pressure off of Daniel.