• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Charles Woodson vs Ed Reed

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want reed and draft someone in first or second round

justforkicks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want Landry anywhere near our team. I also don't see him as anything close to a replacement for Goldson. Nor is Delmas. Michael Huff is a guy I would be interested in.

Here's a comp pick question. I know guys you cut don't count for you in comp pick formulas, but does a player you add that was cut by a different team count? I would imagine he does.

I don't like Landry or Delmas for FS, but if either replace Whit at SS, I'd be more than happy with it.

Also, I don't think guys that are cut are part of the comp equation for either team.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a comp pick question. I know guys you cut don't count for you in comp pick formulas, but does a player you add that was cut by a different team count? I would imagine he does.

Consensus is that cuts do not count either way but the formula is a secret so...

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was the only one that looked like a slo-mo replay when it was live.

Re-watch that clip. He actually looks like he's moving faster than the other DB's chasing Kaep.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Delmas is 26 and he is pretty damn good, he would be a great fit here. If we can land him and Nnamadi with Boldin and Dorsey thats 4 good signings