• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chad Johnson arrested for domestic violence for allegedly head-butting his wife

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's WORLD... as in "WORLD BEATERS" as in Someone who dominates every aspect of a career, profession, or anything in life. World beaters have no peers.

LMFAO!!!! Oh, I thought perhaps you were trying to say the Dolphins are masturbators without equal. My bad.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have as many miles on my post odometer as some but I have seen a couple times (not here) where people will actually try to setup a physical confrontation - now that shit is funny!

As for agression, agression is innate. Attempting to civilize it is difficult, however, attempting to intellectualize it is nearly impossible.

Someone on the Niner.com board set up a fight with someone and then didn't show up. The guy who apparently showed up was talking shit on how scared the other guy was for not showing up and when the AWOL poster reminded him that he's repeatedly said he lived in New York (to bolster his tough cred) the stood up guy was so mad. The New Yorker was like, "You didn't actually expect me to take a red eye flight to SF to fight you, did you?" The stood up guy, predictably, insisted that the guy did show up and was too beaten to admit it, thus this NY facade (which in no way explained why he first said the guy was too scared to show up). Curious to why I haven't seen him post since. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone on the Niner.com board set up a fight with someone and then didn't show up. The guy who apparently showed up was talking shit on how scared the other guy was for not showing up and when the AWOL poster reminded him that he's repeatedly said he lived in New York (to bolster his tough cred) the stood up guy was so mad. The New Yorker was like, "You didn't actually expect me to take a red eye flight to SF to fight you, did you?" The stood up guy, predictably, insisted that the guy did show up and was too beaten to admit it, thus this NY facade (which in no way explained why he first said the guy was too scared to show up). Curious to why I haven't seen him post since. ;)

Why would claiming to live in NY bolster someone's "tough cred"?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would claiming to live in NY bolster someone's "tough cred"?

They don't have tough cred necessarily, but you've surely heard people say they are tough because they're from New York, even if it's untrue, haven't you? New York's a big city and people like to talk themselves up.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't have tough cred necessarily, but you've surely heard people say they are tough because they're from New York, even if it's untrue, haven't you? New York's a big city and people like to talk themselves up.

Got it - I thought perhaps this guy was saying he was tough because he lived in NY.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The internet is great if you can handle the trolls. I've seen multiple people from the General board set up fights as well, or at least attempt to physically track down a troll (lots of em live in SEC country and go to the same schools or live in the same towns) that posts on SportsHoopla.

Trolls are everywhere, though. I've personally given out my address & daily schedule to numerous people who've threatened to give me "what's coming" to me. Heck, in real life, angry customers at my job have threatened to kick my ass. I tell them I wouldn't fight during my shift, but that I always finish work at 10:30pm & they can come back any face me at 10:30 on day I work, if they had the balls. I never saw or heard from most of them ever again. And never actually fought them. The only people I've ever fought have sucker punched me, or, jumped me using numbers. Thank God I've never actually lost anything from these confrontations.

Also had someone from Chicago threatened to send me a bomb. I gave him my address 3 years ago, but I have not not exploded yet.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The internet is great if you can handle the trolls. I've seen multiple people from the General board set up fights as well, or at least attempt to physically track down a troll (lots of em live in SEC country and go to the same schools or live in the same towns) that posts on SportsHoopla.

Trolls are everywhere, though. I've personally given out my address & daily schedule to numerous people who've threatened to give me "what's coming" to me. Heck, in real life, angry customers at my job have threatened to kick my ass. I tell them I wouldn't fight during my shift, but that I always finish work at 10:30pm & they can come back any face me at 10:30 on day I work, if they had the balls. I never saw or heard from most of them ever again. And never actually fought them. The only people I've ever fought have sucker punched me, or, jumped me using numbers. Thank God I've never actually lost anything from these confrontations.

Also had someone from Chicago threatened to send me a bomb. I gave him my address 3 years ago, but I have not not exploded yet.

lol....GO SEC!!!!! :peace:

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

50412_120782134456_4800282_n.jpg

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before she took one to the face
0814-evelyn-lozada-chad-johnson-tmz-3.jpg

AFTER She took one to the face
Evelyn_Lozada_face_injury.png

(After photo courtesy of here)

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was all about being open to the "she's a crazy bitch & probably headbutted HIM" angle, but the photo of what happened to Evelyn looks impossible to defend.