• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chad Johnson arrested for domestic violence for allegedly head-butting his wife

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did say if things didn't work out there he was thinking about going into **** haha.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Yes, he did, didn't he!! Once I saw that part of the HK clip and the ensuing conversation with Philbin, the writing was on the wall.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad, always liked him...

I always thought he was a top-drawer WR. I'm not an antics kind-of-guy so I never cared for those (although some were funny as hell), but I did recognize his talent and he had plenty of that.

I wonder if he gets picked up or if this is it for him - Maybe Seattle?

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if he gets picked up or if this is it for him - Maybe Seattle?

Probably depends on the resulting legal issues and injuries, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him in uniform this year.

SEA, STL, JAC all come to mind.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably depends on the resulting legal issues and injuries, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him in uniform this year.

SEA, STL, JAC all come to mind.

Minnesota, Oakland, Buffalo all come to mind as well.

I would be shocked to see him go to Seattle with TO and Braylon there already. That would be too crazy of a story lol.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if he was an ex-49er... the Seahawks would probably bring him in.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda messed up that his wife was buying condoms... but hey, when you meet a girl off Twitter and propose to her while playing Call of Duty... you can't really be shocked about infidelity when it pops up.

With that, you still don't get to hit a woman.

When do we as a society state, no human being has the right to hit another human being?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When do we as a society state, no human being has the right to hit another human being?

No, it's just women. Women can hit men, men can't hit back or start it. That sounds about right, huh?

Seriously though, I don't hit people that are weaker than I am, regardless of gender, because it seems unfair and I'd just get in trouble for it. Most women fall under this category (though I know there are some stronger) but even weaker men or boys, I would refrain. I'd do enough for me not to get hurt. No argument is really worth it.

I don't hit people who are stronger than I am because I'm smarter than that (unless it was to protect someone that could not protect themselves and it was important to me). No sense in getting a black eye and losing for no reason. I'll do it for defense, of course, of myself, wife, baby, or mom. My dad can hold his own, but I'd help if needed. I'm no vigilante, so if a weaker guy that I don't know is being beat up by someone much stronger than I am, I don't know what I'd do. I'd like to say I'd take on anyone, but honestly, not unless it was important to me.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's just women. Women can hit men, men can't hit back or start it. That sounds about right, huh?

Seriously though, I don't hit people that are weaker than I am, regardless of gender, because it seems unfair and I'd just get in trouble for it. Most women fall under this category (though I know there are some stronger) but even weaker men or boys, I would refrain. I'd do enough for me not to get hurt. No argument is really worth it.

I don't hit people who are stronger than I am because I'm smarter than that (unless it was to protect someone that could not protect themselves and it was important to me). No sense in getting a black eye and losing for no reason. I'll do it for defense, of course, of myself, wife, baby, or mom. My dad can hold his own, but I'd help if needed. I'm no vigilante, so if a weaker guy that I don't know is being beat up by someone much stronger than I am, I don't know what I'd do. I'd like to say I'd take on anyone, but honestly, not unless it was important to me.

Wow, it is really important to you that we all think you're just a swell fella - Pipe down weirdo or I'll go all Honey Badger on you! ;) j/k

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just conversation because he talked about society, a swell fella would have talked more about hitting a women just not being right. All that PC stuff. I don't care if the person's a woman or not (I was echoing jayviabay because he purposely said human beings, not women only). That's all I meant. A tough fella would have said he'd stand up to anybody. I would only if needed and I don't see that many instances where it would be.

And what's wrong with being a weirdo? ;) Sometimes it's harder to fight a weirdo because it's less predictable... sometimes not.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just conversation because he talked about society, a swell fella would have talked more about hitting a women just not being right. All that PC stuff. I don't care if the person's a woman or not (I was echoing jayviabay because he purposely said human beings, not women only). That's all I meant. A tough fella would have said he'd stand up to anybody. I would only if needed and I don't see that many instances where it would be.

And what's wrong with being a weirdo? ;) Sometimes it's harder to fight a weirdo because it's less predictable... sometimes not.

Conversations about DV, hitting, fighting, etc. seem to always incorporate the same egos making the same statements for the same reasons. After a while the comments begin to lose their veil and start becoming rather hilarious especially when juxtaposed against reality.

As for what is wrong with being a weirdo, man I certainly hope there is nothing wrong with it!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conversations about DV, hitting, fighting, etc. seem to always incorporate the same egos making the same statements for the same reasons. After a while the comments begin to lose their veil and start becoming rather hilarious especially when juxtaposed against reality.

As for what is wrong with being a weirdo, man I certainly hope there is nothing wrong with it!

I find it funny when people beat their chests about being tough on a message board. Or like you said, hilarious when juxtaposed against reality. We all face relatively few confrontations in our life and we rarely actually know what we'd do in hypothetically stated situations when it actually happens. For example, maybe when it really was important (like protecting my child) that it'd be worth it to try and attack the person, but rather I would just try to get her away from the person. So we never know, I've learned to not to try to convince someone who doesn't know me who I am. I'll state it from time to time, but I won't try to convince anyone that I'm tough or whatnot. More often than not, they're convinced otherwise and it's not important to me what others think.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

What I find funny about articles like this one are the comments from the posters. I mean, it's not like the Dolphins are expected to be wold beaters let alone contenders, but the way some fans think that with the loss of Chad, diminished their "chances" for a championship, is just plain silly. This could be a good thing with regards to next year's draft especially if the Tannehill project does not work out, the Dolphins will have a shot at a top tier QB prospect or if Tannehill is better than expected, the Phin's will be in a better position to add higher draft picks weapons

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I find funny about articles like this one are the comments from the posters. I mean, it's not like the Dolphins are expected to be wold beaters let alone contenders, but the way some fans think that with the loss of Chad, diminished their "chances" for a championship, is just plain silly. This could be a good thing with regards to next year's draft especially if the Tannehill project does not work out, the Dolphins will have a shot at a top tier QB prospect or if Tannehill is better than expected, the Phin's will be in a better position to add higher draft picks weapons

I think you spelled "wife" wrong.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it funny when people beat their chests about being tough on a message board. Or like you said, hilarious when juxtaposed against reality. We all face relatively few confrontations in our life and we rarely actually know what we'd do in hypothetically stated situations when it actually happens. For example, maybe when it really was important (like protecting my child) that it'd be worth it to try and attack the person, but rather I would just try to get her away from the person. So we never know, I've learned to not to try to convince someone who doesn't know me who I am. I'll state it from time to time, but I won't try to convince anyone that I'm tough or whatnot. More often than not, they're convinced otherwise and it's not important to me what others think.

I don't have as many miles on my post odometer as some but I have seen a couple times (not here) where people will actually try to setup a physical confrontation - now that shit is funny!

As for agression, agression is innate. Attempting to civilize it is difficult, however, attempting to intellectualize it is nearly impossible.