• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chad Johnson arrested for domestic violence for allegedly head-butting his wife

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda messed up that his wife was buying condoms... but hey, when you meet a girl off Twitter and propose to her while playing Call of Duty... you can't really be shocked about infidelity when it pops up.

With that, you still don't get to hit a woman.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda messed up that his wife was buying condoms... but hey, when you meet a girl off Twitter and propose to her while playing Call of Duty... you can't really be shocked about infidelity when it pops up.

With that, you still don't get to hit a woman.

I interpreted from the article that it was Johnson who bought the condoms, saying that "...she found a receipt for a box of condoms."

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I interpreted from the article that it was Johnson who bought the condoms, saying that "...she found a receipt for a box of condoms."

Oh it was him who bought the condoms? I just saw the fight was about a receipt for condoms and assumed since he allegedly headbutted her he was the one upset about it... my bad...

either way, all of that still stands for her... she met him online, got proposed to during COD... how serious could he be about marriage? and you still don't hit women.

Oh yeah, like Fat Joe said... "I love her so much I wear condoms with all my other hos"

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh it was him who bought the condoms? I just saw the fight was about a receipt for condoms and assumed since he allegedly headbutted her he was the one upset about it... my bad...

either way, all of that still stands for her... she met him online, got proposed to during COD... how serious could he be about marriage? and you still don't hit women.

Oh yeah, like Fat Joe said... "I love her so much I wear condoms with all my other hos"

I read your commentary about how they met & married - yeah, that's just crazy.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny-gifs-right-on-the-kisser.gif

arsenal6106

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh: You can't make this up. Forward to 40:25 of the vid.

"I promise I'm getting arrested while we're off" - Chad Johnson (40:25) Hard Knocks

Last edited by a moderator:

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh: You can't make this up. Forward to 40:25 of the vid.

"I promise I'm getting arrested while we're off" - Chad Johnson (40:25) Hard Knocks

I remember watching that thinking...he may actually do it. He said on his day off though, which was not the day he for arrested.

I gotta say i feel that he's innocent. He's never had a history of any off the field problems and i just can't see him straight up head butting his wife. This all just doesn't make sense to me. I feel that it's more likely she was losing her shit and in the midst of arguing they accidentally clashed heads and she freaked out and lost her shit even more. I mean she met him on twitter...maybe he should of given this one a little more time.

btw - this should make for a very interesting Hard Knocks for this upcoming week. Looking forward to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evelyn Lozada to press charges on Chad Johnson - NFL.com

The police report from the incident between Johnson and his wife Evelyn Lozada also was released Sunday morning. Like many police reports, it tells a few different stories.

Johnson and Lozada agree that the incident happened inside Johnson's "black smart" car in the driveway in front of their house. The disagreement started when Lozada "located a Walgreen's receipt in the vehicle's trunk for a box of condoms."

That's where the two accounts start to differ. Lozada claims that Johnson became upset, grabbed her, and head-butted here. She says Johnson yelled:

"I don't give a (expletive)! I don't give a (expletive) about my career!"

Lozada then walked to a neighbor's house and waited for them to come home before calling the police.

Johnson's account is rather different. He claimed that Lozada head-butted him, which caused the three-inch laceration that was visible on her forehead. He also said that she yelled "(Expective) it!"

Beyond the "he said, she said" version of events, the most notable part of the report is that Lozada told the police she wanted to press charges. She signed an affidavit saying so.

The Dolphins are practicing Sunday, but it's unclear if Johnson will be present. Johnson was released from jail around the time practice started.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF?!? Not one word of that makes sense on behalf of either party.

I agree. I was on Chad's side until i saw that he said she head butted him. I still can't see him doing anything to hurt her. He knows better. I'm shocked that she wants to press charges that badly. It doesn't sound like she's cooled off one bit. It sounds like she's the problem with his career.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I was on Chad's side until i saw that he said she head butted him. I still can't see him doing anything to hurt her. He knows better. I'm shocked that she wants to press charges that badly. It doesn't sound like she's cooled off one bit. It sounds like she's the problem with his career.

Is this his first "significant other" during his carrer?

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing Lozada on Hard Knocks, I wouldn't be surprised if she did in fact headbutt Chad. I know crazy chicks; Ive personally seen a crazy GF headbutt a friend of mine for accidentally breaking a picture frame. And I don't think Chad would say "I don't give a (expletive) about my career!" I really just don't think he would say that.

Lozada very well could be Chad's Yoko Ono. Then again, Chad could be a woman beating, philandering, piece of shit, who is acting out because his career is over. I'd like to believe Chad's story, but things are not looking good for him at the moment. I hope he hasn't ruined his opportunity to play football in 2012.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing Lozada on Hard Knocks, I wouldn't be surprised if she did in fact headbutt Chad. I know crazy chicks; Ive personally seen a crazy GF headbutt a friend of mine for accidentally breaking a picture frame. And I don't think Chad would say "I don't give a (expletive) about my career!" I really just don't think he would say that.

Lozada very well could be Chad's Yoko Ono. Then again, Chad could be a woman beating, philandering, piece of shit, who is acting out because his career is over. I'd like to believe Chad's story, but things are not looking good for him at the moment. I hope he hasn't ruined his opportunity to play football in 2012.

Ha, i was thinking the same thing. She does seem like she could be a crazy bitch. Some dudes like that shit, though.

I don't think Chad thinks his career is over. He's looked good so far IMO. He's actually in a perfect situation on a team that has almost nobody at WR. He could of been the number 1 WR this year if it wasn't for this incident. It's most likely going to turn into a he said/she said type of scenario.