• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CFB Imperalism map

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa State's back to having some land as well. And quite a few pieces of it at that.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck this Map. Georgia can't possibly win anymore land until we play Florida, and even then, that's assuming Florida doesn't lose before the Cocktail Party.

What's the point of even beating Vandy and Mizzou if they have no land to offer?
We are in the same boat now.
Minnesota has no land.
Indiana has no land, who plays Michigan this week who has no land
Then northwestern who has no land, who plays Maryland this week who has no land and Iowa who is on a bye and will have no land.

After that we get Penn State @ home followed by @ Ohio State. All of our land will go to one of those two.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are in the same boat now.
Minnesota has no land.
Indiana has no land, who plays Michigan this week who has no land
Then northwestern who has no land, who plays Maryland this week who has no land and Iowa who is on a bye and will have no land.

After that we get Penn State @ home followed by @ Ohio State. All of our land will go to one of those two.

LSU beating Florida just screwed us over even more. They only play Texas A&M before us, and A&M has no land. Mizzou next week has no land, we won't have an opportunity to gain more land until we play Auburn unless Kentucky gets some land and doesn't lose it between then and now.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU beating Florida just screwed us over even more. They only play Texas A&M before us, and A&M has no land. Mizzou next week has no land, we won't have an opportunity to gain more land until we play Auburn unless Kentucky gets some land and doesn't lose it between then and now.
Sounds like the SEC is conspiring against Georgia so they can't have any land in this little known, mythical "competition".

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think we got any land from A&M this week. I looked and couldn't find them owning any land last week.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is interesting, ISU had no land but they must be getting quite a bit from Oklahoma. Iowa was the first to beat them and Penn State was the first to beat Iowa. I wonder if Penn State should get the land that Oklahoma had. That would be crazy to figure out for all the teams.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is interesting, ISU had no land but they must be getting quite a bit from Oklahoma. Iowa was the first to beat them and Penn State was the first to beat Iowa. I wonder if Penn State should get the land that Oklahoma had. That would be crazy to figure out for all the teams.
People complain they don't understand it now, adding that and no one would get it. Why should Iowa or Penn State get credit for what Iowa State does for the rest of the season?

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People complain they don't understand it now, adding that and no one would get it. Why should Iowa or Penn State get credit for what Iowa State does for the rest of the season?

First off, I know it is impossible for this to work if there are no undefeated teams, and maybe even some undefeated teams. I like this map.

Second, the logic is that once you lose, your land is owned and you are owned. ISU had no land because they were owned by Iowa, which Iowa has no land because they were owned by Penn State. Since Penn State has not lost, they have land and are not owned. But they own the lands of undefeated teams they beat and the undefeated teams they beat and so on. If Ohio State beats Penn State, it would be impossible to give that land to anybody because it would be a cycle. I know it doesn't work.

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm kinda hoping that when we play you we'll have Miami and Clemson's land.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kinda hoping that when we play you we'll have Miami and Clemson's land.

I'd love nothing more than an 11-0 vs 10-1 Clean Old Fashioned Hate matchup, with Georgia winning of course.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's the new map, or is the original just updated as the games progress?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, I know it is impossible for this to work if there are no undefeated teams, and maybe even some undefeated teams. I like this map.

Second, the logic is that once you lose, your land is owned and you are owned. ISU had no land because they were owned by Iowa, which Iowa has no land because they were owned by Penn State. Since Penn State has not lost, they have land and are not owned. But they own the lands of undefeated teams they beat and the undefeated teams they beat and so on. If Ohio State beats Penn State, it would be impossible to give that land to anybody because it would be a cycle. I know it doesn't work.
Then why would 99% of fan bases care? Once you lose you no longer pay attention because you can never win land for the rest of the season.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DLp6Y7GUEAA-JUc.jpg

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82