• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CFB Imperalism map

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF has some sweet land in Florida, own the mississippi river, and have full control over Hawaii.

Where do I get a UCF passport? :noidea:

UCF's coach will tell you.

If he is too busy to respond during season, you'll be able to contact him at his office
in Lincoln, Nebraska in January

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck this Map. Georgia can't possibly win anymore land until we play Florida, and even then, that's assuming Florida doesn't lose before the Cocktail Party.

What's the point of even beating Vandy and Mizzou if they have no land to offer?
Well, that's not entirely true. You would have to know who every team you play the rest of the way also plays before they face you and if they have land to reclaim before that game. Besides, you already have a chunk.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's not entirely true. You would have to know who every team you play the rest of the way also plays before they face you and if they have land to reclaim before that game. Besides, you already have a chunk.

Vandy has no land. They're coming off two straight ass whoopins, and Mizzou plays Kentucky, who has no land either. Vandy and Mizzou are our only remaining opponents before the Cocktail Party, so there will be no land to be gained the next 3 weeks(bye week after the Mizzou game)

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vandy has no land. They're coming off two straight ass whoopins, and Mizzou plays Kentucky, who has no land either. Vandy and Mizzou are our only remaining opponents before the Cocktail Party, so there will be no land to be gained the next 3 weeks(bye week after the Mizzou game)
tenor.gif

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then GT beats UGA and gets allll your land. Bwahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahhahahahahahah!

Just for that we'll lose to Kentucky and screw yall out of everything.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck this Map. Georgia can't possibly win anymore land until we play Florida, and even then, that's assuming Florida doesn't lose before the Cocktail Party.

What's the point of even beating Vandy and Mizzou if they have no land to offer?

Yeah, you guys should lose to them.

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dadgum Wake Forest, y'all lost Maine!
Nope...they don't play Maine. I'm going to assume they played somebody that beat Maine..

I.m going to ASSume this map is for FBS teams so the Maine Bears didn't own Maine. It would appear that Maine was given to Boston College and WF beat them in the second game. Maine went to WF.

. I can't figure this damn map out. I still don't know why we ownpart of Illinois. Especially because it's the bankrupted part.

In the first game for BC they beat N. Illinois so BC got that. When WF beat BC in the second game, WF got that part of Ill. and Maine. When FSU beat WF, FSU got it all. Clear as mud, ain't it?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean they have been posting the gif that goes week by week. It's really not that hard to follow it as it progresses each week to see how it got there.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wonder where it all went.

tenor.gif

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I.m going to ASSume this map is for FBS teams so the Maine Bears didn't own Maine. It would appear that Maine was given to Boston College and WF beat them in the second game. Maine went to WF.

In the first game for BC they beat N. Illinois so BC got that. When WF beat BC in the second game, WF got that part of Ill. and Maine. When FSU beat WF, FSU got it all. Clear as mud, ain't it?

Maine is screwed up about as bad as New York.

The University of Maine's nickname is the Black Bears. Their home jersey color is Blue.
Bowdoin College, located in Maine is nicknamed the Polar Bears. Their school color is only
White. (Nothing else) When they play at home, their home jersey is Black.

In New York, it's a geographical issue. Colgate is in Hamilton. Hamilton College is in Clinton
and Clinton College is in Plattsburgh.

This crap beats all I've ever seen.

I get lost going to a game in New York. In Maine nobody is wearing a jersey that matches
their nicknames and now people want me to figure out this fucking map.

Damn!!!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this elsewhere and thought it was kind of cool/different.

Basically, everyone gets a territory in their area. When you beat a team, you gain all their territory, when you lose - then you lose everything.

Here is after week 1.

sEcwrHh.jpg

I'll post week 2 when it updates/I find it.

what kinda bullshit is this?

WE OWN IT BISH! NOT OREGON!

images.jpeg

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU dangerously close to my home county back in Illinois. Too bad they don't play USF this year (well maybe not)

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best case scenario is Texas A&M upsets Bama, Florida beats A&M, and then Georgia beats Florida.
Or UGA could just beat Bama themselves and not be bitches.