• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CFB forum college fantasy football

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another zero, shenault didnt go, awesome!
I got 3 from for the day. Didn't would have went with another receiver if I knew Virginia was playing in a shit storm.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe we are into our second to last week of the regular fantasy season. The real season goes quicker every year...

We will do a bowl pickem again for next year's draft order, do ESPN again so you can either attach your SportsHoopla pickems to ours, or if you don't do SportsHoopla pickems, you might as well since you'll need to do it if you want a good draft spot.

If you think you don't want to play next year it's never too early to let me know so we can start looking for a replacement. We seem to got a pretty good group and have it running pretty smooth now though, it'd be nice to keep it going and not have to worry about filling spots or adding anyone.

Usually around this point we have a bunch of ideas of what we want to do better next year, but all I really got that should change next year is the tie breaker to make that a little more clear. We'll just use total points moving forward. Not only will it clean it up a bit, but I think it makes more sense anyway.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nvm i thought you wanted my ESPN
No, still a ways off for that. I'll post the link once we hit bowl season and it goes up. Just remember not to ignore this thread after the fantasy season as over, we'll still have shit to do.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, still a ways off for that. I'll post the link once we hit bowl season and it goes up. Just remember not to ignore this thread after the fantasy season as over, we'll still have shit to do.

In my defense, I have had maybe one or 2 tonight

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe we are into our second to last week of the regular fantasy season. The real season goes quicker every year...

We will do a bowl pickem again for next year's draft order, do ESPN again so you can either attach your SportsHoopla pickems to ours, or if you don't do SportsHoopla pickems, you might as well since you'll need to do it if you want a good draft spot.

If you think you don't want to play next year it's never too early to let me know so we can start looking for a replacement. We seem to got a pretty good group and have it running pretty smooth now though, it'd be nice to keep it going and not have to worry about filling spots or adding anyone.

Usually around this point we have a bunch of ideas of what we want to do better next year, but all I really got that should change next year is the tie breaker to make that a little more clear. We'll just use total points moving forward. Not only will it clean it up a bit, but I think it makes more sense anyway.

One thing I thought of: let's say the Mtn West conference is the conference that gets the G5 NY6 bowl. That would mean there would be no keepers for anybody in the AAC. I'm fine with it, I just thought about it.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so what conferences will we play with next season? Y’all done lost me with the last few posts.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My only idea is hell no to a Yahoo switch over. I like fantrax much more than the Yahoo college league

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like it as is............we all bitch.......but everyone bitches in fantasy...........its just how it is lol

i ike the 3 keepers, fantrax, and head to head scoring..........

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like it as is............we all bitch.......but everyone bitches in fantasy...........its just how it is lol

i ike the 3 keepers, fantrax, and head to head scoring..........
Yeah, we’ll keep all that, I was talking about total points as the tie breaker. We have head to head results as the tie breaker right now, and it’s weird.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only idea is hell no to a Yahoo switch over. I like fantrax much more than the Yahoo college league
Absolutely. I gave up on yahoo after week 2. Just gave me a new appreciation for Fantrax.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I thought of: let's say the Mtn West conference is the conference that gets the G5 NY6 bowl. That would mean there would be no keepers for anybody in the AAC. I'm fine with it, I just thought about it.
Yeah, unless it’s the same conference you can’t keep your G5 players. It’d be way too messy to try to make an exception for a few players from an unused conference. There’s a good chance it’ll be the AAC again next year though.

This was the thing I didn’t like about the way we decided to add a G5 conference, but the people spoke and it is what it is. Just don’t count on those players as keepers.