• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Refugee's...

Eagles_Phanatic

Eagles_Phanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McNabb?? What's up? Seen Bishop? Anyone? That was tacky of CBS. No warning or anything. Is the McNabb from the CBS Boards? Name some folks, lol.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McNabb?? What's up? Seen Bishop? Anyone? That was tacky of CBS. No warning or anything. Is the McNabb from the CBS Boards? Name some folks, lol.

EP you crazy bastard how are you?
I know that whole CBS thing was shitty, though no more of "Truth" and his stupid shit any more..
I haven't found any of the other guys yet....

Eagles_Phanatic

Eagles_Phanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm up here. Tried the ESPN thing (even SI), but both places were a ghost town more often than not.

No sign of Bishop? I see Regal Eagle of GCobb from time to time.

Truth went over to something called FanNation I believe. The guy there has the word "Truth" in his name and sounds like the 'truth' we knew on CBS, lol.

Anyways, how you been doing bro? Doing well here.

Watching our hybrid-defense (yeah, another one) look like Swiss cheese (yeah, again).

That first drive was embarrassing.

Mixed feelings about offense. Still would rather see what Foles has this year. If he ain't it, then draft the franchise QB next season--try to at least. If Barkley wants the job within the next 48 months, he needs to stand up and take it (doubt that'll happen though). We know what Vick is and what Vick ain't.

I'm ready for a new movie.

What's your thoughts on the matter?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's your thoughts on the matter?

I think its gonna be another crap year... I don't know why there running Vick out there, I agree Foles should be given this season to show what he has, ( behind a real OL)

Defense, well I'm a firm believer that if it doesnt work then you need change, but combining the two formations might be to much for this group....