• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Refugee NBA Fantasy League?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said I don't use another C, I have JR Smith or Crawford to plug in the GFC. I don't even want Bynum, I didn't know you still valued him, I probably would have just dropped him to be honest lol.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sent you a trade Outlaw

MightyMouse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao Crotch you are blaming your crappy record on your draft pick? Kind of a cop out don't you think?

I noticed Sunday morning you were quaking in your boots until you discovered I didn't have any games that day. My draft pick is totally why I have a crappy record. C'mon, that's not a copout. That's a fact. Word.

I was making a comment about what happened the previous Sunday...nothing to do with the skill of your team. Now losing Rose I'll give you that, it is pretty devastating but not the draft spot.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a decent offer Kold but I'm still waiting on what Granger is going to do. No offense.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The draft spot, MM. Really. No studs were left by the time I got to pick. Word.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anybody know when the trade deadline is offhand? Word.

MightyMouse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The draft spot, MM. Really. No studs were left by the time I got to pick. Word.

Rose was a stud...until he got injured. Your third round pick was Rondo, what do you really expect your record to be at this point when your #3 guy is injured and hasn't been able to play. Some bad luck but some bad drafting even though a lot of us said you drafted well. See if you can bring your record back up, wouldn't be surprised.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bynum will be an upgrade over Jordan sooner than later. Rondo is going to burst on the scene like a hand grenade. You were trying to pull a fast one! Anyway, its cool. I'll just be patient. You see what's available. Word.

Is that why you benched your "POWER MOVE"
:laugh3:

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team is crappy enough that you can't afford to NOT take a risk, fucktard. Word.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope I am not jinxing myself, but I am accepting the Vucevic for Boozer trade from WLK - I can put Anderson back as a forward and replace use one of my guards for the g-f-c position. I I believe that will help me just a small amount

MightyMouse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad move TLF, see how it works for ya.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad move TLF, see how it works for ya.

I really need a better center and forgot that Anderson is a forward. I have two guards as reserves and came close to offering you one of them for an improvement in my center position which would help you with kobe out for six weeks, but this works better

Why so many objections though - I know you automatically object to everything just for the fun of it, but that's a good trade for me and in fact I don't see where is helps him that much

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really need a better center and forgot that Anderson is a forward. I have two guards as reserves and came close to offering you one of them for an improvement in my center position which would help you with kobe out for six weeks, but this works better

Why so many objections though - I know you automatically object to everything just for the fun of it, but that's a good trade for me and in fact I don't see where is helps him that much

They're just haters TLF... Look at it like this, if you had Vucevic you would be getting 29pts instead of 13 that Kanter has... Then you pick up 2pts because Boozer is at 24 and Anderson is at 26... Then you pick up 36pts because Evans went off for 46pts... How is that bad for you...? I've told you from the jump, I make fair trades... Shit happens sometimes like Love breaking his thumb and going out for the year... Look at him now... He might be the #1 player...

Bottom line you made an upgrade, my upgrade is having a steady scorer... Boozer may put up less points but he's steady at forward which is what I need... It's not about high scorers for me, I have a few of them... I need a guy who will put up numbers and not sit out at forward... But you have a top 7 FCenter right now...:suds:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're just haters TLF... Look at it like this, if you had Vucevic you would be getting 29pts instead of 13 that Kanter has... Then you pick up 2pts because Boozer is at 24 and Anderson is at 26... Then you pick up 36pts because Evans went off for 46pts... How is that bad for you...? I've told you from the jump, I make fair trades... Shit happens sometimes like Love breaking his thumb and going out for the year... Look at him now... He might be the #1 player...

Bottom line you made an upgrade, my upgrade is having a steady scorer... Boozer may put up less points but he's steady at forward which is what I need... It's not about high scorers for me, I have a few of them... I need a guy who will put up numbers and not sit out at forward... But you have a top 7 FCenter right now...:suds:

:lol: I forgot that Anderson was really a power forward playing the g-f-c position and I could move him back - I was looking available forwards and even with one of them I think it would have been a good gamble - then I remembered Anderson and moving Tyreke back into the line up is almost a no brainer - If I had that line up this week, I would have hit close to 300 - so I think I got a chance to win some games - Steve Blake, Kober Bryant and Steve Nash out for another month - some of the others who hate the Lakers but picked and gambled on Lakers players(some irony there) are really going to be crying. I didn't want to give up Nowitzki - he's just playing to good

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good move for both teams. Wlk was overloaded at center and was able to move one for a nice forward. Vucevic is a stud and doubles TLF's production at that position. Word.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good move for both teams. Wlk was overloaded at center and was able to move one for a nice forward. Vucevic is a stud and doubles TLF's production at that position. Word.

Rock if you had a center you could afford, I would have offered you a guard, but your guards are decent enough and I needed a center - this is a win win for me once I looked at the arrangement I could do

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I offered you Brook for Dirk. That was a better deal than the one you just got. Still, good move. But guess what?!? It doesn't matter - you and Cane are fighting it out for shittiest team in the league. Word.