• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Refugee NBA Fantasy League?

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was trying to see if you can see who voted what but it won't say... So let's think... Rock probably did because some people objected to ours... chrisper probably did it to fuck with came... MM probably did cause he's a funny guy and that shit was funny... I couldn't tell who else would do it... Horns doesn't seem to care who trades...

Me, Cane, Kold, TLF, BK, Horns... This would be the list of non objections

MM, Chrisper, Rock... This would be the list of objecters...

Leaves Boston, Outlaw and and USCLakers... :noidea:
:whistle:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I offered Vucevic and Jackson for Dirk and Dwight for Blake... Among others...

Perhaps I didn't look at them closely, so send me another one and I will discuss it with you before shooting it down.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps I didn't look at them closely, so send me another one and I will discuss it with you before shooting it down.

Seriously, I was kidding before about not trading with you but now I will not trade with you... You're going to lose every game because of your belief that people won't be good because of last year...:doh: I would look at Jordan if you aren't sure since Vucevic is now off the table...:L

You may have missed this...:noidea:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need a foward too.

Pau, Plumlee, Batum and/or Nene are all up for grabs... Vucevic and D12 can be added... Stephenson, Nelson and Martin can be thrown in... Let's make a deal...:nod:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pau, Plumlee, Batum and/or Nene are all up for grabs... Vucevic and D12 can be added... Stephenson, Nelson and Martin can be thrown in.

What are you looking for in return? Anything?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see this thread. I objected the trade to fuck with Cane and also because I felt that I had offered better trades to Kold.

And guess what, Troll - If I start a league again next year your not invited. To this point you've done nothing but instigate shit.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see as if objections is a reason for anyone to get upset - quite honestly - I am the only democrat in my family and stuck with three sisters and a brother who are all republicans close to the tea party assholes and I have a 89 year old mother that has alzheimmers - chill people - enjoy the good life and be thankful for what God has given you.

Says the guy who typically types in all caps.:lame:
I'm just a man - I take my teams seriously, be it in fantasy or reality.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And guess what, Troll - If I start a league again next year your not invited. To this point you've done nothing but instigate shit.

I have participated fully. I felt like Kold could get more for Rudy Gay, you mad bro? Lol.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MightyMouse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to tell you a secret about that loser, er I mean wonderful point guard.

He is injury prone and has never played 82 games. He is an injury waiting to happen. A good player when he isn't injured though - Go look at his stats at games played for the last 8 years and you will see what I mean. I actually pretty sure that I know who one of those that objected was being that he objects to every trade - lol, but really - what's the big deal

I'm picking him up for the short run. Once Kobe or Nash or someone comes back his value will go down. I really liked him when he played for Portland.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who typically types in all caps.:lame:
I'm just a man - I take my teams seriously, be it in fantasy or reality.

Dude - chill out - I am not one of those that objected to the trade - I'm just saying no reason to get so upset - if you draft correctly - then you will have a good team. If you don't want to start a league next year, then don't - I now that I understand the system, I can easily start it for us. It's no big deal. I fucked up on several things and you don't see me bitching because I don't have a good team. Besides that it's very early - some of those players will backfire on some of them and you may end up laughing last. Just calm down and see how it plays out.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, weaklink, I think its safe to say that you got the best of our trade after all. I seem to have underestimated Howard and overvalued Irving. Way to go. If I end up out of contention, I'll be rooting for you to pull it off. That being said, I don't intend to go down quietly. I am hoping my Rajon Rondo and Andrew Bynum gambles pay dividends and Wade, Rose and Irving step up their production. Not to mention, Z-Bo and Truth. Word.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon, cane. No need to get your panties in a bunch over a trade objection. You know that deal was unfair for the other fella. You KNOW. I don't usually object but I am not in favor of you improving your roster to the point that you end up back in the playoffs, potentially eliminating the Hitmen. Its strategy. Word.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I NEED A F*&^ING FORWARD!!! Make me a sound, sensible offer. I am willing to part with the following players for a good forward: Andrew Bogut, Andrew Bynum, Mario Chalmers, Dwayne Wade, and Derrick Rose. My untouchables are Kyrie Irving, Brooke Lopez, Rajon Rondo, Paul Pierce and Zach Randolph. Any offer for my players should be commensurate with what you are willing to give up. word.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I am not going to gut my guard corps. The offer has to include either Bogut or Bynum. Word.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I needed to fill out my team, THAT'S why I took the trade. I'm not some fantasy novice please believe.....but I'm done discussing this, on to other things