• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Refugee NBA Fantasy League?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard won't get you 26 boards a game all year, wlk. Expect his production to fall down to around 34-37ish. Word.

And when you consider that it took 26 assists to win by 13 points - kind of says Houston may have a problem - I think they need help

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Crock what do you think of Sully (when he isn't beating his woman).

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sully will be fine. What's up with R. Kelly being on you guys roster though? As if having Kobe Bryant on the team wasn't bad enough, they went and added a p*****ile to a team that already has a rapist and a Spaniard. Word.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping he beasts for my fantasy team today. R Kelly makes hits though, "I Piss On You" is my favorite song from him.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just wondering who dropped Will Bynum and why?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Bynum is back to the bench soon if not now... He won't make you much money... So my question is why you dropped Thomas when he was your highest scoring guard...? First you give away West and now you drop your best guard... What's going on over there...?

My trade for TLF...

Vucevic and Reggie Jackson
For
Dirk

Does anybody think I am ripping him off because appearently he thinks I'm trying to steal his players... By the way he start Robin Lopez at Center and has Bynum on the bench waiting for him to break out...

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for letting me scoop up Thomas TrueLakers, just for that I'll let you trade me something for DeAndre Jordan or a guard.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Bynum is back to the bench soon if not now... He won't make you much money... So my question is why you dropped Thomas when he was your highest scoring guard...? First you give away West and now you drop your best guard... What's going on over there...?

My trade for TLF...

Vucevic and Reggie Jackson
For
Dirk

Does anybody think I am ripping him off because appearently he thinks I'm trying to steal his players... By the way he start Robin Lopez at Center and has Bynum on the bench waiting for him to break out...

I am going to call it brain freeze, I should have read the fantasy reports before. The problem is I gave away a forward when I shouldn't have ever given away West and didn't have a good back up with two guards. So I had to make a change. I might take a chance on Will Bynum though and see what happens.

Here is the problem - I just don't see how Vucevik is an improvement over Lopez. They are about the same if you ask me and I just gave away a guard that was better then Jackson, so I just don't see how that trade is worth giving up Nowitzki who even as a role player is going to be money in the bank. I know some of you have said that this is a guard oriented league, but at the end of the day I think the only thing that matters is going to be total points combined on a regular basis which is obviously why a person should draft starters first.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to call it brain freeze, I should have read the fantasy reports before. The problem is I gave away a forward when I shouldn't have ever given away West and didn't have a good back up with two guards. So I had to make a change. I might take a chance on Will Bynum though and see what happens.

Here is the problem - I just don't see how Vucevik is an improvement over Lopez. They are about the same if you ask me and I just gave away a guard that was better then Jackson, so I just don't see how that trade is worth giving up Nowitzki who even as a role player is going to be money in the bank. I know some of you have said that this is a guard oriented league, but at the end of the day I think the only thing that matters is going to be total points combined on a regular basis which is obviously why a person should draft starters first.

Are you high or are you joking...?

Vucevic in a 4 game week averaged out 31.25 fp... Today against Brooklyn he got me 32 against the good Lopez brother... How much has Robin gotten you...? 14.33...? How is that the same player...? Dirk got you 32...? That's the same player in terms of numbers... Vucevic doesn't have the name but he puts up numbers... But never mind... I'll give you 2 guards for a forward...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you high or are you joking...?

Vucevic in a 4 game week averaged out 31.25 fp... Today against Brooklyn he got me 32 against the good Lopez brother... How much has Robin gotten you...? 14.33...? How is that the same player...? Dirk got you 32...? That's the same player in terms of numbers... Vucevic doesn't have the name but he puts up numbers... But never mind... I'll give you 2 guards for a forward...

I have to look at his averages career wise and he is a 13 ppg 11 rpg and 3 apg with 2 turnovers and that totals 28 to 30 and I'm getting that with Nowitzki already. Jackson could be a wild factor but averaged 5 ppg 2.5 rpg and 3.7 apg to equal 14 at the best, so he is garbage. and I wouldn't have enough forwards.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Hurricane must think I am drunk - Enes Kanter barely averaged 7 ppg last year and 4 rebounds. His numbers look better this year and 11 ppg 10 rpg and 1 apg is decent, but still not nearly as good as the money that Boozer is giving me.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to get me a better center, but I am not going to to take a center that's doing about the same as Lopez and give up a forward that's double what Lopez is doing - that would be silly

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kanter numbers will improve significantly because Jefferson and Milsap both left Utah so Kanter and Favors should both see a big increase in their numbers this yr

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kanter numbers will improve significantly because Jefferson and Milsap both left Utah so Kanter and Favors should both see a big increase in their numbers this yr

I was thinking about that, and considering that possibility, but we both know that's not a given and I would short a forward in return - I have Bynum waiting in the wings and if he was to be pick up and play this season, could be a return to atleast 15 ppg and 8 rpg and that would be better then Lopez. And so far Boozer has been money in my bank - I haven't seen Kanter be money in anyone's bank yet.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking about that, and considering that possibility, but we both know that's not a given and I would short a forward in return - I have Bynum waiting in the wings and if he was to be pick up and play this season, could be a return to atleast 15 ppg and 8 rpg and that would be better then Lopez. And so far Boozer has been money in my bank - I haven't seen Kanter be money in anyone's bank yet.

TLF, averages and last year numbers should be taken into consideration but they should not take over your ability to understand what you are seeing... Kanter is going to be big... He should be a double double all year... The only reason I'm willing to trade Vucevic is because I need versatility... Vucevic and D12 can only play Center and GFC... You are so stuck on those forwards you're missing out on everything else... You scored 223 points... You're going to give away games by having a Center play who scores 14 points for you... That's not even taking into account you're poor guards... Go pick up Manu right now while I'm feeling generous...:gaah:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facing that little bitch Wlk in the first week lol. Talk is cheap son.

What's going to be your excuse when I kick your ass this year?

:omg:you and TLF are tied for the bottom of our division...:laugh3:

Hey BK, tell me how my ass taste...:laugh3:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Joe Johnson and Crawford didn't show up. Going to give Wes Matthews a run this week.

Good game though

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLF, averages and last year numbers should be taken into consideration but they should not take over your ability to understand what you are seeing... Kanter is going to be big... He should be a double double all year... The only reason I'm willing to trade Vucevic is because I need versatility... Vucevic and D12 can only play Center and GFC... You are so stuck on those forwards you're missing out on everything else... You scored 223 points... You're going to give away games by having a Center play who scores 14 points for you... That's not even taking into account you're poor guards... Go pick up Manu right now while I'm feeling generous...:gaah:

If Kanter was going to be that big, Hurricane would want to keep him and I'm just not sold on Vucevik.