• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cavs players tell Jimmy Butler to "stay away from Cleveland"

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why players shouldn't jump from HS basketball to the NBA right away and need to go to college. One would think, had LeBron had his moment of being recruited by colleges and having his moment on TV of picking up one of 5 hats on a table he would have gotten all the drama and "Look at me" out of his system so he could come into the league and be focused rather then stirring up all sorts of drama.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why players shouldn't jump from HS basketball to the NBA right away and need to go to college. One would think, had LeBron had his moment of being recruited by colleges and having his moment on TV of picking up one of 5 hats on a table he would have gotten all the drama and "Look at me" out of his system so he could come into the league and be focused rather then stirring up all sorts of drama.

Right.

Because LeBron never gets any attention, so that is clearly why he changes teams. C'mon man.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where will they get the good players to surround LeBron with? Chris Paul and Blake Griffin are talking about leaving. Besides LeBron can't leave the Cavs until the end of the 2018 season, unless he is traded. Who do the Clippers have as trade bait?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://t.co/enCCBTt47z

REPORT: Multiple Cavs Players Advising Jimmy Butler To ‘Stay Away’ From Team Because Of Owner Dan Gilbert

Some of the reports may be exaggerated,

But, where there is smoke, there is normally fire.

One thing is certain. There is one man who has the power to stop all this drama. All LeBron has to do is come out and say that he intends to resign with the Cavs in 2018 so long as Gilbert holds up his end of the bargain. One comment from James and all this ends.

Which leads me to believe that James feels betrayed by Gilbert and that he will leave in 2018, starting a cascade of dominoes likely to leave Cleveland in ruins again.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron can't leave the Cavs until the end of the 2018 season, unless he is traded. Who do the Clippers have as trade bait?

hPuBk.gif

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the reports may be exaggerated,

But, where there is smoke, there is normally fire.

One thing is certain. There is one man who has the power to stop all this drama. All LeBron has to do is come out and say that he intends to resign with the Cavs in 2018 so long as Gilbert holds up his end of the bargain. One comment from James and all this ends.

Which leads me to believe that James feels betrayed by Gilbert and that he will leave in 2018, starting a cascade of dominoes likely to leave Cleveland in ruins again.
Gilbert told James he would resign Griffin if James commute to a deal after 2018 and he wouldn't.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gilbert told James he would resign Griffin if James commute to a deal after 2018 and he wouldn't.

That is petty.

Gilbert knows the deal. He has to continue to spend top dollar and perhaps not be a racist. LeBron has all the leverage here. Gilbert is a fool if he is trying to call leBron's bluff. I got news for you. He ain't bluffing. This is on Gilbert if LeBron leaves.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Committed*

Idk how that auto corrected to commute, this phone blows

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is petty.

Gilbert knows the deal. He has to continue to spend top dollar and perhaps not be a racist. LeBron has all the leverage here. Gilbert is a fool if he is trying to call leBron's bluff. I got news for you. He ain't bluffing. This is on Gilbert if LeBron leaves.

agreed. you can't be LeClown's bitch for one minute, then tell him to screw off the next...

he's already bolted on the guy once. CLEARLY he didn't learn anything...