• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cavs players tell Jimmy Butler to "stay away from Cleveland"

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys will believe anything. Kyrie, Love and Lebron will most likely be together for awhile IMO. This is all fake news like evey year. Remember when Love was supposed to be traded after year 1 or year 2.

The only news I believe right now is PG is going to LA and that has been pretty well known for awhile now.
ONE MORE YEAR

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda shocked at the level of apparent toxicity in that organization. It is common knowledge that Gilbert is an over-emotional egomaniac...but bringing in a guy to run your basketball operations with ZERO experience is just insane IMO.

Other common knowledge that many (not all) Cleveland fans refuse to accept is this was a "business decision" for LeBron. If/when a better business opportunity comes forth he is gone. The guy is a great player but also a great dick

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda shocked at the level of apparent toxicity in that organization. It is common knowledge that Gilbert is an over-emotional egomaniac...but bringing in a guy to run your basketball operations with ZERO experience is just insane IMO.

Other common knowledge that many (not all) Cleveland fans refuse to accept is this was a "business decision" for LeBron. If/when a better business opportunity comes forth he is gone. The guy is a great player but also a great dick

all about his "legacy" and becoming a billionaire...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all about his "legacy" and becoming a billionaire...

His legacy is in the shitter as soon as he leaves next season

Apparently Chauncey Billups on the verge of signing a 5 year deal to become Cavs GM

being reported Gilbert absolutely knows for sure Lebron is leaving, and will do nothing at all between now and than to appease him, one of the reasons he let the GM go, he wasnt considering Lebrons' thoughts on it

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Apparently Chauncey Billups on the verge of signing a 5 year deal to become Cavs GM

being reported Gilbert absolutely knows for sure Lebron is leaving, and will do nothing at all between now and than to appease him, one of the reasons he let the GM go, he wasnt considering Lebrons' thoughts on it
I get that is how it works these days, but how dare an owner make a decision without consulting the employees???

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the feed on the bottom line the last few days with all of the alleged trade proposals, opt-outs, and related drama this is a surreal time in the NBA

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that is how it works these days, but how dare an owner make a decision without consulting the employees???

Agreed!.....BUT i will say this...If Gilbert thought or knew Lebron was considering staying, he would be kinda wise to consider his thoughts....As much as a dick as he could be, he really does decide the fortunes of your franchise for the next 5 years

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed!.....BUT i will say this...If Gilbert thought or knew Lebron was considering staying, he would be kinda wise to consider his thoughts....As much as a dick as he could be, he really does decide the fortunes of your franchise for the next 5 years
I agree with that

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think Lebron's legacy will go into the shitter if/when he leaves.

He won a title for Cleveland, that cemented it. It'd be one thing if he went to the Warriors, but if he were to hypothetically join PG13 in LA, I don't think it would ruin his legacy.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He won a title for Cleveland, that cemented it. It'd be one thing if he went to the Warriors, but if he were to hypothetically join PG13 in LA, I don't think it would ruin his legacy.
Maybe not in the bigger picture, but I know how pissy Cleveland fans can be and they would re-burn jersey's and re-curse his name.

Which would be kinda funny to watch

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Think its just the way he goes about things..........Most greats identify with one uniform, than you have your Shaqs, who though he played for multiple teams, you just dont view him like Lebron and the way he goes from team to team

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe not in the bigger picture, but I know how pissy Cleveland fans can be and they would re-burn jersey's and re-curse his name.

Which would be kinda funny to watch

Oh, I agree. I could understand the backlash to a certain degree last time. This time around, he won them a title. They have no room to complain. Especially since how they treated his last exodus, he shouldn't have went back in the first place.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you 100%. Unless he was prepared to retire as a Cav there were going to be hurt feelings at some point with another exodus. The fans should be happy they finally got a title in one of the major sports. Like him or not, this would not have happened without him.

But this recent turn with NBA free-agency strongly indicates he will likely move on again, and admittedly, I would do the same if in his situation. Its a business at the end of the day and you have to take care of yourself. If you can add some additional championships along the way all the better

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He will be in Cleveland for awhile bc he has Kyrie right next to him. He will just bring players to Cleveland.

Now, social media and others are freaking out like the Cavs are blowing it up after losing LMAO. They will be just fine and they will be favs out of the East AGAIN. Dont fall for rumors kid.

He doesnt want to go to LA for one reason. Kobe played there and he wont ever play in LA, Boston or Chicago bc unlike KD he wont go to a rival. It wont happen.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is another telling example...and let me preface with this is not indicative of ALL Cleve fans...

When LeBron left the first time, a Cleveland native writer named Scott Raab wrote a book entitled "The Whore of Akron". Going from the title you can pretty much guess it was not a flattering depiction of LeBron.

Flash forward to the "return" and then eventual championship. Raab is predominantly featured in ESPN's 30/30 Believeland and suddenly all sins are forgiven and he comes across as a pathetic jock sniffer as opposed to a pathetic BITTER jock sniffer with his book. Raab is a trash pile of a human

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will be in Cleveland for awhile bc he has Kyrie right next to him. He will just bring players to Cleveland.

Now, social media and others are freaking out like the Cavs are blowing it up after losing LMAO. They will be just fine and they will be favs out of the East AGAIN. Dont fall for rumors kid.

He doesnt want to go to LA for one reason. Kobe played there and he wont ever play in LA, Boston or Chicago bc unlike KD he wont go to a rival. It wont happen.

Honestly, I don't have a dog in this race. I am at best, a casual NBA fan. However, I think you are going to be disappointed in about a year from now.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can only hope. Hope only takes you so far. Too bad you dont have a favorite team. Looks like you are kinda confused being an Indians fan and a scUM fan :laugh:
I have never been much for the NFL so I really don't care what the Browns do or don't do. They are funny to watch though. I kinda started following the Cavs because my daughter is a fan. So long story short, yes I am an Indians fan who happens to Hail to the Victors