• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cavs hire Beilein.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A facepalm for pointing out I agreed with your comment? could it be you just like to disagree and argue?

Yeah. A well deserved face palm.

Because you didn't simply agree. And you have been droning on for pages about this when you agreed with my original comment which was 100% open to both sides and was complimentary of Belein.

And here you are again trying to stir the pot while I am trying to move on.

Which is why I just faceplamed you instead of commenting.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because you didn't simply agree. And you have been droning on for pages about this when you agreed with my original comment which was 100% open to both sides and was complimentary of Belein.

If I wanted to move on, instead of a derogatory facepalm I'd simply ignore the comment. And, yes, I did simply agree (and like) your comment. Just not 100% of it. Never knew one could not like a comment unless he agreed with the entire comment. Then again, you being Extreme Guy and a 100%er I should have known I guess.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see in your world, like many, the ole facepalm traslates to "ya got me....I cannot refute what you said."

will say that's better than the childlike irrelevant GIF/meme, so you've got that going for you.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see in your world, like many, the ole facepalm traslates to "ya got me....I cannot refute what you said."

will say that's better than the childlike irrelevant GIF/meme, so you've got that going for you.

You can tell yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can tell yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.
For your sake I hope no comment here made by or toward you has anything to do with your sleeping patters.