• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cashman tells A-rod to shut the eff up, Sox crush rox, Yankees win too

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm. Maybe its Sake.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll never be allowed over there again. You realize that, right?

I get along with most of the dudes there which is why i post on both. I said it there and i will say it here. I like it here which is why i still post here. And most of the guys there i am cool with so i am cool posting over there too. What i dont like tho is bitch ass people like pete who needs people to back him and wants to be in the "cool crowd" so he will do anything to fit in. That to me is a bitch and i called him on it. If the guys dont like me cus of it than so be it. No sweat off my back.

I noticed when the jays were winning 11 straight not a single word from his punk ass. But soon as vp and buccs said something here he came running.:lame:

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Narcissist troll has made an appearance over at that other place. Snoogs has accused you.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you someone named narcissist at the other site.

Fuck me...you need to lay off the drugs...

i had no idea what he was referring to. i just looked LMAO...someone even found my old avatar :laugh3:

i am more clever than that

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Narcissist troll has made an appearance over at that other place. Snoogs has accused you.

saw that

it is my old avatar and all, not me tho

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well said:

The signs were ominous when Aaron Hernandez showed up to the New England Patriots' team facility last week. Usually welcome at any time, the star tight end was treated like an outsider and told to quickly exit the premises.

Just footsteps away from the stadium where thousands cheered him for the past three seasons, Hernandez's presence suddenly was no longer wanted. It was a prelude to Wednesday’s events, when New England released Hernandez, who is being investigated in a homicide case involving a 27-year-old man near his home in North Attleborough, Mass.

Patriots don't have anything near the talentof Aaron Hernandez waiting in the wings.

This move should not come as a shock to those who know the Patriots. They are a football factory, very machine-like in their approach. As a result, they’re never afraid to cut bait when they determine a player’s negatives outweigh the positives.

New England waited more than a week to collect the facts and determined that Hernandez had forced the team's hand, even before the judicial process could determine guilt or innocence. At the very least, Hernandez is looking at a legal battle that could take months to resolve. That could mean a season-long distraction for a team that despises distractions. The worst-case scenario is that Hernandez's NFL career could be over if he gets significant jail time. The Patriots’ title window is closing, and they don't have time to wait on a verdict.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get along with most of the dudes there which is why i post on both. I said it there and i will say it here. I like it here which is why i still post here. And most of the guys there i am cool with so i am cool posting over there too. What i dont like tho is bitch ass people like pete who needs people to back him and wants to be in the "cool crowd" so he will do anything to fit in. That to me is a bitch and i called him on it. If the guys dont like me cus of it than so be it. No sweat off my back.

I noticed when the jays were winning 11 straight not a single word from his punk ass. But soon as vp and buccs said something here he came running.:lame:
haha, cool crowd on a message board

i'll post in both places, just because i want to. between the two places, there should be an interesting topic somewhere

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DA's saying #hernandez shot Lloyd three times right after Lloyd got out of the car. Then stood over him & put two in his chest.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some what depressing thought: John Lackey is currently the Sox best healthy pitcher.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
other than clay, he's been their best starter all season

interdasting

john-lackey-c3996530424980a6_large.jpg

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
amazing how some of these guys can be so fucking stupid (allegedly)

ironically (as we discuss the narcissist)...he shows all of the clear signs of one throughout all of this.

they usualy feel theyre above the law and smarter than everyone else

he probably did this in the manner he did thinking "im aaron herandez, i play NFL football. they'll never catch me"

what will be the most interesting is his defense case...which direction do they go?