• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carson Wentz:Locker Room Problem???

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also only 3 players came to his Defense. 1 being ertz, who liek the article says is his "favorite" who is peppered with targets.........and johnson, whose his boy tackle.............kudos to fletcher cox for stepping up as a leader on that team........but color me unimpressed at the support.

Im still at where theres smoke theres fire, enough media outlets ran with this. J anderson echoed similar. More info needed.
Claims that the Eagles' Carson Wentz is selfish might not be wrong, but they’re overblown | Marcus Hayes

The article itself is a hit piece. Claiming that he didn't get a response from the Eagles is trash, because he didn't ask questions when he had the opportunity.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Duke of Douchington

Needle Mover
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your hate for Carson is unhealthy. Are you mad a “brittle bitch” like him can benchpress more than you?

I don't think it's wrong to want a brittle egotistical bitch to fail. I couldn't give a flying fuck about the NDSU program, but know enough people who wear Bison Zubaz who think he's an assclown to know if the shoe fits. The overwhelming majority of people who have a favorable opinion of him in this town are those that haven't met the guy. Those who have, by almost all accounts, is that he's an egotistical dick.

But good luck with your 10 games a year where he plays sort of above average, before his inevitable season ending injury.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's wrong to want a brittle egotistical bitch to fail. I couldn't give a flying fuck about the NDSU program, but know enough people who wear Bison Zubaz who think he's an assclown to know if the shoe fits. The overwhelming majority of people who have a favorable opinion of him in this town are those that haven't met the guy. Those who have, by almost all accounts, is that he's an egotistical dick.

But good luck with your 10 games a year where he plays sort of above average, before his inevitable season ending injury.

This just sounds like you hate him ‘cause you ain’t him. Why does him supposedly being egotistical make you dislike him so much?

Admit it, you’re mad that an openly Christian man who you think is a brittle bitch can bench more than you.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect it is true that some Eagles think Wentz is a douchebag. I also suspect most NFL starting QBs are douchebags.

The thing that bothered me about the report is the idea that players thought he favored Ertz and that he didn't run the offense the right way because he thought he was smarter than the coaches and kept changing plays. If those things are true there may be problems.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also only 3 players came to his Defense. 1 being ertz, who liek the article says is his "favorite" who is peppered with targets.........and johnson, whose his boy tackle.............kudos to fletcher cox for stepping up as a leader on that team........but color me unimpressed at the support.

Im still at where theres smoke theres fire, enough media outlets ran with this. J anderson echoed similar. More info needed.

3? I told you 5 and it’s up to 8 now. Kelce,
Brandon Brooks
Cox
Malcolm Jenkins
Lane Johnson
Torrey Smith
Jason Peters
Jay Ajayi

Literally all our best players

Duke of Douchington

Needle Mover
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if true, it doesn’t impact you. Besides, aren’t you a Patriots fan?

Does my opinion on the brittle bitch dick impact you?

And I am a Patriots fan, yea? Are they trading for him? I still won't be a fan.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few have come out to defend Wentz like Ertz, Lane Johnson and a couple of others but not many else at the moment.

It’s 8 at the moment and every single one of our best players Kelce, Brooks, Lane Johnson, Chris Long, Ertz, Peters, Cox, Malcolm Jenkins. Literally our top 8 players on the team.

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unless he was saying something you liked.
then he would be a reputable journalist. More so than the New York Post!!!

So not true dude. I’ve always been fair and ripped the Eagles. I just happen to think Wentz is a star.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does my opinion on the brittle bitch dick impact you?

And I am a Patriots fan, yea? Are they trading for him? I still won't be a fan.

Much of what has been said about Wentz has been said about Brady. I haven’t heard you banging the drum that Brady is a dick.

Duke of Douchington

Needle Mover
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much of what has been said about Wentz has been said about Brady. I haven’t heard you banging the drum that Brady is a dick.

It could be the case.

My opinion on Wentz isn't formed by people on the interweb or journos though. It's by people who are completely fucking obsessed with Bison football who have interacted with the dude, away from the spotlight.

I mean, I guess in a fishbowl, Wentz does have the same level of an ego in Fargo, North Dakota as the greatest football player of all time who is married to a supermodel.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we just merge this with the Foles/Wentz thread?

An unnamed source told me it was Jordan Mailata who released this to the writer, Joe Clickbait, because Wentz wouldn't play Australian Rules Rugby in the off-season.....

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from the sounds of it, the dude who wrote the "article" is losing credibility each time he opens his mouth.

Dude is just trying to stir the pot.

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz is damaged goods. Reminds me of RG3, after reconstructive knee surgery it looks like he's slogging through a few inches of snow when he tries to be mobile. He''ll never be the same as he was. Add in locker room drama, his value is depreciating rapidly. I'd go with Foles, try and get a 3rd round pick for Wentz.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz is damaged goods. Reminds me of RG3, after reconstructive knee surgery it looks like he's slogging through a few inches of snow when he tries to be mobile. He''ll never be the same as he was. Add in locker room drama, his value is depreciating rapidly. I'd go with Foles, try and get a 3rd round pick for Wentz.

A 3rd round pick?
Wishful thinking. Might have to settle for a few 5s and maybe they throw in a 2020 7th round pick.....

C'mon guys, this isn't rocket science.
Troll harder!!!