• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carson Wentz:Locker Room Problem???

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a completely neutral observer and a guy who doesn't give a rat's ass about Wentz or the Eagles in general, this just comes across as another idiot journalist trying to get the QB controversy going full tilt so he can write pieces and get his name out. Now does Wentz sometimes target Ertz too much and shit like that? Sure he does but virtually every QB does that. Especially young ones. They have a guy they feel comfortable with and they get some tunnel vision. It happens. There are only a few exceptions to that.
As for this other nonsense about ego. Guess what, every guy has a big ego in a pro locker room. Especially QB's and they would never be successful if they didn't have it. This story is nothing more then a guy with an axe to grind, imo. Maybe Wentz blew him off when he tried to interview him one time and maybe some idiot in the locker room got pissy one day and said something offhand because him and Wentz weren't getting along. I don't know but this shit is stupid. Especially when several other more reputable people have come out and debunked it.
Fwiw, I realize some of you love to troll the Eagles fans and it's all in fun so have at it. I just think it's a little sad that some asshat that calls himself a professional journalist does the same thing.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you even read these without your biased glasses on?

1. A NY writer is a credible source. Yes the dynasty is done because "Brady forced that trade". You really are a clown if you believe anything from that.

2. Read the entire Kraft piece. Nothing to see move along. Both seen and heard telling each other they love each other after beating KC. Nice try.

3. Yes a 19 yr vet, multiple MVP, 5X SB winner who is taking his team to his 9th SB needs OTAs. Keep grabbing at straws kiddo.

4. Tanguay is a bigger idiot then you. Enough said.

Try harder hater

Show me where anybody who's played with him throwing him under the bus after 19 years. Unlike Cancer Wince after Almost 3 years.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re the one who has been going back and forth on Carson with me, making up friends who are NDSU fans that have “interacted” with Wentz.

I think we’re both balls deep. At least he plays for my team. For you? No explanation except that you’re mad he’s a brittle bitch that benches more than you. You haven’t even denied that part, which leads me to believe it is the closest thing to the truth that either of us has said.

Well to be accurate he's a part-time player for your team.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you even read these without your biased glasses on?

1. A NY writer is a credible source. Yes the dynasty is done because "Brady forced that trade". You really are a clown if you believe anything from that.

2. Read the entire Kraft piece. Nothing to see move along. Both seen and heard telling each other they love each other after beating KC. Nice try.

3. Yes a 19 yr vet, multiple MVP, 5X SB winner who is taking his team to his 9th SB needs OTAs. Keep grabbing at straws kiddo.

4. Tanguay is a bigger idiot then you. Enough said.

Try harder hater

Show me where anybody who's played with him throwing him under the bus after 19 years. Unlike Cancer Wince after Almost 3 years.

The joke is on you. I didn’t read any of those articles at all.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true... Wentz hasn't tongue kissed any of his kids yet.

We can't confirm that. But we know he's never felt what it's like to participate in a playoff game.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take Wentz over foles and I still remember Foles owning the Vikings

Foles will be a starter somewhere next season.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3? I told you 5 and it’s up to 8 now. Kelce,
Brandon Brooks
Cox
Malcolm Jenkins
Lane Johnson
Torrey Smith
Jason Peters
Jay Ajayi

Literally all our best players

Also:

Smallwood
KGH
Chris Long
Avonte Maddox
Wisniewski

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn’t mean top player

He is though. He’s a good player with injury issues. If healthy, he’d be the starting RB and potentially a border line pro bowler, which he made once already in his career.