• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cardinals @ Saints

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big assumption the cards go 2-2. They won't beat Tampa if they play like they did today. Palmer was doing his John Skelton impression, Todd Bowles is a moron, Andre Roberts has disappeared, and can we just stop w the Patrick Peterson offensive plays?

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still it only counts as one loss. They stuck with the Saints for most of three quarters and then they let it get away from them. This team is fine though.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That first drive was flawless. Then they just fell apart after that. It all goes back to the oline. When Palmer has time, he is impressive. When he is rushed, he sucks.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They throw away from Patrick and Bowels is garbage when it comes to deciding between Man or Zone but I did like his gameplan today Dockett had 3 sacks big day!

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Needed to have put a bracket on Jimmy Graham, but everybody could see that one coming. We don't matchup with dominant TEs at this point, and Jimmy Graham is the best (by a wide margin) - He is virtually can't be defended by any defender at this point...

Obviously, we have a long way to go... Need to keep plugging away...

Winning in Tampa will not be easy.. not at all, but I think the Cardinals can hang in there with them. A win would clearly set them up for a stronger showing this season, but that is another east coast, early game... and it's going to be difficult to win it.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hate stupid coaching. The color commentary guys predicted every Jimmy Graham TD looking at how Bowles was covering it (man coverage, nobody over the top to help...and the man covering is a tiny guy like Honey Badger). Just seems like basic xs and os, but Bowles still isn't grasping this in Week 3? Gonna be a long season with him. I remember another certain stubborn coach (Whisenhunt refusing to pull Ryan Lindley) that helped lose games with his stupidity.

Probably didn't matter in the long run, but you just can't give Drew Brees such obvious mismatches in the Red Zone. Brees probably couldn't believe it himself. Maybe such stupid coaching decisions will work against Josh Freeman?

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hate stupid coaching. The color commentary guys predicted every Jimmy Graham TD looking at how Bowles was covering it (man coverage, nobody over the top to help...and the man covering is a tiny guy like Honey Badger). Just seems like basic xs and os, but Bowles still isn't grasping this in Week 3? Gonna be a long season with him. I remember another certain stubborn coach (Whisenhunt refusing to pull Ryan Lindley) that helped lose games with his stupidity.

Probably didn't matter in the long run, but you just can't give Drew Brees such obvious mismatches in the Red Zone. Brees probably couldn't believe it himself. Maybe such stupid coaching decisions will work against Josh Freeman?

To be honest... the Cardinals were SERIOUSLY short handed on defense yesterday...

Lost Rashad Johnson, Lost Sam Acho, Lost Lorenzo Alexander... they lost 3 starters in that game, and that makes it a little bit tougher to adjust your defenses during the game. Couple that with we still don't have DW, and you can see where our options get limited...

I know the Bucs are 0-3 and seemingly in disarray, but those teams seemingly ALWAYS get healthy for the Cardinals.... I hope we can manage a win, but it won't be easy down in Tampa.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I agree...the Defense overall was actually pretty good. I just think that it's unfortunate when the crucial scoring drives the Saints get TDs on are largely due to terrible and obviously bone-headed coaching moves. Not having a guy over the top and playing (little) man on Jimmy Graham in the red zone once...pretty stupid...doing it twice...you are not smarter than 5th grader at that point, Bowles.

I'm on the same page with the Bucs. Many Cards fans are just chalking this one up as a win before the game starts, but I'm not willing to do that with ANY team right now (maybe Jacksonville). Bucs should have beat the Jets and barely lost to the Saints the week before we got blown out by them. They are more than capable of beating the Cardinals at home.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not chalking anything up as a win these days. Especially after what the Browns did to the Vikings IN Minnesota yesterday.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBfjqh1dzc8]Daryl Washington Highlights #58 - Arizona Cardinals - YouTube[/ame] LETS GO DWASH!!!!!!!!!!!! #1 MIDDLE LINEBACKER IN THE NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!