• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cardinals @ Saints

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite all the hype in the preseason that "the saints offense is back", they still can't run the ball & Breesus still needs an explanation...

Cardinals 27 Saints 17

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If our defense plays like they did in the second half, we will be a hard team to beat no matter the opponent! GEAUX cards!!!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If our defense plays like they did in the second half, we will be a hard team to beat no matter the opponent! GEAUX cards!!!

Still need a pass rusher that is why its crucial for Washington to come back. Pressure up the middle penetration disrupts the line allows other players to get through when he also has to be accounted for.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be more comfortable against the Saints with a Healthy Fitzgerald, and DW playing... and sadly, will will have neither...

I think we can keep it close, but I see us losing...

Saints 28 Cardinals 23

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish this one was at home. Saints offense has looked pretty manageable in the first two weeks. Does that mean the Cards should contain them? Or that they are due to explode? This is Drew Brees & Co after all.

They need to be honest with themselves about Fitz injury. If he needs a week or two to have it heal properly, then give it to him. He's useless out there just hobbling around. These are the times when FIRST ROUND draft picks like Michael Floyd need to step up and make their presence felt. Won't hold my breath.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This offense can keep up with the Saints, however beating them at home is a stretch. The biggest issue I see is containing Jimmy Graham. We did pretty good against Pettigrew, but he's nowhere near as good as Jimmy Graham.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This offense can keep up with the Saints, however beating them at home is a stretch. The biggest issue I see is containing Jimmy Graham. We did pretty good against Pettigrew, but he's nowhere near as good as Jimmy Graham.

They will likely use 3-4 safety packages against TE(s) like they did against Detroit, till DWash is back. Dansby is the best cover LB on the team & he can't cover worth a shit. See Cook in the Rams game to verify his ability cover anyone outside outside of the FB. It will likely be THB, Bethel, or Bell on Graham most of the game with Cover 2 over the top for help. NO's offense is less dynamic than Det's & outside of the Megatron play, Det was held in control.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like he's being held out of practice. Might rest all week, but still play. I hope they are playing this one right...don't want to mess around with a hamstring injury. If he's not better than last week, there's no point in playing him. Kerry Taylor is a better option at 100% than a Fitz that can't run.

Housler is back to practice, no word on if he'll start in NO.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are my second team that i'll be pulling for all season. Looking forward to a good game and that LSU Secondary doing well against the Saint's Offense... just hoping that they don't do too good of a job ;)

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two games in the book and I still don't have a great read on this team. I thought they would lose to the Rams in a close game and I thought they would beat the Lions. I will go out on a limb and say Cardinals 31 and the Saints 23.

Palmer has been given protection in the first two games and that's something we didn't see at all last season. The Cardinals have shown some ability to run the football which we didn't see last season. The offensive line is respectable.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are my second team that i'll be pulling for all season. Looking forward to a good game and that LSU Secondary doing well against the Saint's Offense... just hoping that they don't do too good of a job ;)

Its funny how many Saints / LSU guys feel this way. Makes it fucking hard to hate you guys.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny how many Saints / LSU guys feel this way. Makes it fucking hard to hate you guys.

We always pull for our LSU boys no matter where they are and the Cardinals are easy to pull for as well.

Peterson and Tyrann get cheers when they come out to warm up.

That's awesome man! I really hope Peterson keeps being a good role model for Tyrann and that Tyrann stays on this track to getting his life finally straighten out.

Geaux Cards!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We always pull for our LSU boys no matter where they are and the Cardinals are easy to pull for as well.

That's awesome man! I really hope Peterson keeps being a good role model for Tyrann and that Tyrann stays on this track to getting his life finally straighten out.

Geaux Cards!

GEAUX tigers and cardinals !