• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Captain Kmart (AB)

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown is not going to the Raiders. It makes no sense.

They are not moving Derek Carr either

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't understand Oakland's interest (if true). They moved a young talent (Cooper) for a first rounder. Why give up a first rounder for Brown when you are nowhere near championship contention? You're not looking to sell seats this season and his attitude is not good for a team that should be very young.

I also don't understand why the Jets would be interested. They're a bad franchise, so maybe they make the bad move here, but I just don't see why they would put that sort of pressure on a young qb. Hell, there were times when Ben forced it to AB because he was pouting.... Imagine how hard it would be for Sam to stay within the offense. Honestly, Bell is a better addition for the Jets than Brown would be.

Washington would be my guess..... That's just the way the Redskins roll. It will be a disaster, but it will be fun to watch.

OAK...you're right, but I'm one of those that think they can make a quicker turnaround....if you believe in Carr, Brown makes sense for a low 1st rounder.

NYJ...right again, but the Giants are also down, strike while the iron is hot. New HC, BUF/MIA are in a state of flux...if they split with NE...who knows, maybe they win 9. But #3 and #68...IDK..if the Jets are indeed in it...I would think AB & 20 for #3...Devine White

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown is not going to the Raiders. It makes no sense.

They are not moving Derek Carr either

Your final sentence does give it some cred....man needs weapons. @ 24 or 27 you're not going to get that kind of production. I don't expect to see him in OAK either, but wouldn't be shocked.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky for the Steelers that it only takes one.... They just need to find one franchise willing to take the plunge.

Outside of the Patriots, I can't think of many teams that it makes sense, but again, it just takes one and someone will be seduced by the talent.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky for the Steelers that it only takes one.... They just need to find one franchise willing to take the plunge.

Outside of the Patriots, I can't think of many teams that it makes sense, but again, it just takes one and someone will be seduced by the talent.

Patriots won't go after him.
I don't even think Brady can throw deep anymore.....:lol:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really? Even with all of his baggage, I think Brown "makes sense" for a lot of teams, he's still a top 5 player at the position...NE imo would be the least of them since they do quite well w/o having a #1WR.

Not saying they would or should trade for Brown, but these teams seem like good fits.

DEN w/Flacco...along with Sanders again, and Lindsay in the backfield...the Broncos may not be the favorite, but with a top 10 draft pick and their DEF, they're immediately in the playoff race imo.

GB...giving Rodgers are top 5 WR, they should get a plug and play DEF guy @ #12. If so, they are right back in the mix in the NFCN.

IND...they have the draft capital and adding Brown imo put the Colts in the driver's position in the AFCS.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Even with all of his baggage, I think Brown "makes sense" for a lot of teams, he's still a top 5 player at the position...NE imo would be the least of them since they do quite well w/o having a #1WR.

Not saying they would or should trade for Brown, but these teams seem like good fits.

DEN w/Flacco...along with Sanders again, and Lindsay in the backfield...the Broncos may not be the favorite, but with a top 10 draft pick and their DEF, they're immediately in the playoff race imo.

GB...giving Rodgers are top 5 WR, they should get a plug and play DEF guy @ #12. If so, they are right back in the mix in the NFCN.

IND...they have the draft capital and adding Brown imo put the Colts in the driver's position in the AFCS.

Same reasons you don't want him around.... He's acting weird and he's more likely to cause trouble than he is to make a difference. I wouldn't put him with Flacco - You figure Joe has the mental make up to deal with a guy throwing the cooler on the sideline?

Colts have basically indicated they won't add the headache.... We'll see.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same reasons you don't want him around.... He's acting weird and he's more likely to cause trouble than he is to make a difference. I wouldn't put him with Flacco - You figure Joe has the mental make up to deal with a guy throwing the cooler on the sideline?

Sums it up pretty good.

He's acting as if he has the early stages of CTE, doesn't he????
He has stated acting a complete ass ever since he to that shit in the head from Burfict in the playoffs. And it had only gotten worse over the last couple years.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's acting as if he has the early stages of CTE, doesn't he????
He has stated acting a complete ass ever since he to that shit in the head from Burfict in the playoffs. And it had only gotten worse over the last couple years.

He looks fucking cray cray......

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awwwww, fuck OP. Fuck him so much.

I was getting all excited for another new Marvel Superhero flick! Misleading title is misleading.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets now interested? He would work SO well with a young QB........Not......

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cincy...I'm not a homer, at least not a blind one, so I absolutely see what you're saying. But you appear to be laying everything at Brown's feet and assuming he's 100% the cause here and will carry that with him. With that line of thinking I would agree with you.

Brown needs to own his actions/response to what he felt like was poor treatment from his QB/FO etc. But understand, he didn't just fly off the handle all on his own.

104/1297/15 says he can still play and some team will think their grass is greener.

On the teams I listed...fair, they may or may not be the one...but I don't much care really where he goes..

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh if he was on the Panthers that would be great when on the sidelines.

twins-crying-o.gif