• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Captain Kmart (AB)

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gets Antonio Brown? Peter King thinks it’s one of these 5 teams

Now understanding Peter King doesnt like Brown.....
and understanding this is from yahoo sports :-)lol:)
Captain Kmart may wanna find a new agent and have his head examined.

First team is the Panthers.....
Who's QB is recently plagued with shoulder issues.....

Next is Washignton.....
Who doesn't have a QB

Then there is Tampa Bay.......
With a QB that cant string together 2 decent games in a row......
(For the record, I dont see this at all with Arians there)

Then you have the Jets......
They have a baby QB, Brown would destroy any career he has with his tantrums....

Lastly, the Raiders
They have a QB that Gruden dislikes in so many ways, But they have the picks to give away and probably not much sense on how to use them.....

Now why hasn't Browns agent informed his client.....He's in for deep shit going anywhere????
I mean seriously, can you say Mike Wallace....Santonio Holmes....
And why hasn't the Head Case we all know as Antonio Brown realized his future look grim!!!!
I guess we will now see how well his Me Me Me crap holds up, personally watching him crash and burn will be enjoyable. :pop2:

What do y'all think???

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Next is Washignton.....
Who doesn't have a QB

They have a baby QB, Brown would destroy any career he has with his tantrums....

Lastly, the Raiders
They have a QB that Gruden dislikes in so many ways, But they have the picks to give away and probably not much sense on how to use them.....

Now why hasn't Browns agent informed his client.....He's in for deep shit going anywhere????
And why hasn't the Head Case we all know as Antonio Brown realized his future look grim!!!!
I guess we will now see how well his Me Me Me crap holds up, personally watching him crash and burn will be enjoyable. :pop2:

What do y'all think???
Steelersdepot laid this out pretty well on Twitter yesterday about how few teams are actually plausible, and even fewer are desirable for Brown.

The Jets, for instance, don't have much draft capital beyond the #3 pick, which I doubt they'd part with.

Carolina the connection seems to be the two teams have always had close ties, but as you mentioned with Cam's health is a big factor.

King's logic on Washington makes sense, especially if they go get a new QB in FA. You're right about them not having a QB but Dan Snyder isn't exactly known for making moves to get big name players that make sense so who knows. That's also where big named players' careers go to die, so good luck with that one Brown.

Agree with you on Tampa, especially since I doubt they'd want someone like Brown around Winston whom they appear to still believe in. Even if they were to get him neither QB is a good starter.

Raiders seem like they could be interested. They have the picks and have made a bunch of WTF moves as of late so I could see them. That team is also a mess and Brown might actually die in Vegas.

Regardless, you're spot on about Brown and the grass not always being greener. Of all the teams mentioned, none of those are even close to better situations for Brown.

The only team that seems like a fit where he'd have any sort of positive upside QB-wise is SF, and they reportedly aren't interested.

This guy hung out new role models, hanging out with TO and Ochocinco has made him lose his marbles. He actually seems to think he's a free agent and can just pick where he goes, which isn't how this works.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders seem like they could be interested. They have the picks and have made a bunch of WTF moves as of late so I could see them. That team is also a mess and Brown might actually die in Vegas.

I didn't even think of the Vegas factor......
Thank you for adding that.
That is huge gloom and doom for Captain Kmart!!!!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Next is Washignton.....
Who doesn't have a QB

Lastly, the Raiders

What do y'all think???

At this point...I'm kinda hoping he doesn't come to his senses...just go.

Depends on where the pick value is now, but I still see him returning a late 1st round at best to maybe to top 10pick in the 2nd. I still see a team like GB being interested along with SF. Maybe DEN.

Just get it done!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point...I'm kinda hoping he doesn't come to his senses...just go.

Depends on where the pick value is now, but I still see him returning a late 1st round at best to maybe to top 10pick in the 2nd. I still see a team like GB being interested along with SF. Maybe DEN.

Just get it done!

All things are saying the packers should take a pass on Brown.

SF will dive into the bidding, but they say that only happens if Rice is named GM. Other than that they haven't had an interest.

Denver, they also don't have a decent QB....and I don't think Sanders wants anything to do with his Dumbass.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao at how many teams are distancing themselves from him.

In ABs mind, this is somehow all Ben’s fault.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laughed my ass off at his ESPN interview when he talked about Colbert’s 52 kids comment.

It was as if he had no recollection of his many disappearances or sideline antics.

AB is a child. Even if Colbert backpedaled that comment, i’ll Still say it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laughed my ass off at his ESPN interview when he talked about Colbert’s 52 kids comment.

It was as if he had no recollection of his many disappearances or sideline antics.

AB is a child. Even if Colbert backpedaled that comment, i’ll Still say it.
sadly the "radio folk" even in pittsburgh are agreeing with him that colberts comment wasnt right. I kinda do too , to an extent. You dont wanna refer to your employees and men, as kids, and put one person up on a pedestal as daddy, poor wording by colbert. IMHO. Regardless, AB's whole premise is so flawed, asinine and juvenile

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sadly the "radio folk" even in pittsburgh are agreeing with him that colberts comment wasnt right. I kinda do too , to an extent. You dont wanna refer to your employees and men, as kids, and put one person up on a pedestal as daddy, poor wording by colbert. IMHO. Regardless, AB's whole premise is so flawed, asinine and juvenile
I don’t agree at all. That comment was directly pointed at nobody else but AB because it was made during a conversation about Ben’s leadership being called into question all because of AB. He may have generalized the comment so as not to point it directly at him, but we all know.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This prick has got CTE......
He has too, how can he be so fuckin stupid.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All things are saying the packers should take a pass on Brown.

SF will dive into the bidding, but they say that only happens if Rice is named GM. Other than that they haven't had an interest.

Denver, they also don't have a decent QB....and I don't think Sanders wants anything to do with his Dumbass.

You're probably right on all accounts, but you're painting the wrong picture....I want him out...Right now the word is OAK.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This prick has got CTE......
He has too, how can he be so fuckin stupid.

He's so full of shit... Thankfully for him his audience in that room has no fucking clue about the situation surrounding him. So he can spin whatever web of lies he wants.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're probably right on all accounts, but you're painting the wrong picture....I want him out...Right now the word is OAK.

I agree, I want him out also. He has said and done far too much to return at this point.
I was all in on throwing him out the last time there was one of his tantrums.

Sources are saying the titans are now making a strong run at him.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's so full of shit... Thankfully for him his audience in that room has no fucking clue about the situation surrounding him. So he can spin whatever web of lies he wants.

Yep acting like the big shot, talking all his shit.......

Reminds me of a joke I once heard from way back.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep acting like the big shot, talking all his shit.......

Reminds me of a joke I once heard from way back.
Big shot indeed. The way he talked about Tomlin telling him to go home sure seemed like the context was he excused him because he was sore. Then AB parlays that into Tomlin effectively telling him to go home instead of playing...

Yea thats not how that went down AB... But you keep telling your ego that, and your newfound group of egotistical narcissists anonymous.

Talk about a tool.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big shot indeed. The way he talked about Tomlin telling him to go home sure seemed like the context was he excused him because he was sore. Then AB parlays that into Tomlin effectively telling him to go home instead of playing...

Yea thats not how that went down AB... But you keep telling your ego that, and your newfound group of egotistical narcissists anonymous.

Talk about a tool.

ENN......:pound::pound::pound::pound:

That's too fuckin funny.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I want him out also. He has said and done far too much to return at this point.
I was all in on throwing him out the last time there was one of his tantrums.

Sources are saying the titans are now making a strong run at him.

I heard TN too...We can pretty much count on a late 1st with OAK...would TN give up #19? that would be a strong run.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard TN too...We can pretty much count on a late 1st with OAK...would TN give up #19? that would be a strong run.

It'll be interesting to see him pull his bullshit on Vrabel, to say the least.

As far as the pick, who knows. Pittsburgh needs to start applying the pressure to make a trade. Captain Kmart just keeps depreciating his value each time he opens his mouth.....his mouth is going to reduce him to the blue light special at the rate his mouth runs.

bluelight130x130.gif

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't understand Oakland's interest (if true). They moved a young talent (Cooper) for a first rounder. Why give up a first rounder for Brown when you are nowhere near championship contention? You're not looking to sell seats this season and his attitude is not good for a team that should be very young.

I also don't understand why the Jets would be interested. They're a bad franchise, so maybe they make the bad move here, but I just don't see why they would put that sort of pressure on a young qb. Hell, there were times when Ben forced it to AB because he was pouting.... Imagine how hard it would be for Sam to stay within the offense. Honestly, Bell is a better addition for the Jets than Brown would be.

Washington would be my guess..... That's just the way the Redskins roll. It will be a disaster, but it will be fun to watch.