• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cap Fu$%ery for the Canucks - Moose Moves

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canucks recall Tambellini, Bolduc, assign Hodgson, two others

The Vancouver Canucks have recalled Jeff Tambellini from Manitoba of the American Hockey League.

The 26-year-old forward had seven goals and seven assists in 36 games for the New York Islanders last season.

He signed with the Canucks on July 1, the first day of free agency.

Over parts of five seasons with Los Angeles Kings and the Isles, the former first- round choice has tallied 18 goals and 46 points in 180 games.

The Canucks also recalled center Alex Bolduc and goaltender Cory Schneider from Manitoba.

Bolduc has one helper in 22 games over the last two seasons with Vancouver, while Schneider has won twice and posted a 3.46 goals-against average in 10 games with the Canucks over the last two years.

The Canucks assigned three players to the Moose: centre Cody Hodgson, goaltender Eddie Lack and defenceman Lee Sweatt.

merlynbc

Go Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
My understanding, from all the reading I have done, is that this was the plan all along. He is better off to get 15mins a night in Manitoba on the 1st-2nd line than 6 mins a night on the 4th line in Vancouver.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My understanding, from all the reading I have done, is that this was the plan all along. He is better off to get 15mins a night in Manitoba on the 1st-2nd line than 6 mins a night on the 4th line in Vancouver.

agreed