• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Canuck's Roving Maple Leafs Chronicles!!!

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah well right now, fuck him and fuck anyone else who has any shitty thing to say about any Leaf fan save the absolute worst amongst them. That fucking rat down in Hilton Head and his prick of a friend set a team that was already 5 years behind everybody else back another 5 fucking years. I wish I had found a way to put turpentine in his water bottle before his sorry ass got canned.

What, you think the average fan isn't going to get excited about walloping their nemesis of the past half-decade? You think that excuses all the bad that surrounds the good? You think there is any excuse for a team giving up 15 goals to two teams who rank amongst the worst in the league in scoring them? And worst of all, you think the media you're talking to, the ones who sensationalize everything they can because it is their jobs to do so, speak for the fanbase? You're a fucking idiot, but are you actually that fucking dumb? The papers were calling for your head for 3 fucking years, the fans only started doing so vocally in your last fucking game! You probably owe those fans for being so naive and putting faith in you for so fucking long, you ugly dipshit.

"I know a lot of people say Toronto is the best place to play, but that's only if it's going miraculously well.

Well, considering a playoff appearance would've been a miracle under your leadership, sorry for disappointing you the way you disappointed us.

We're talking about a team that hasn't done things the right way for nearly two decades and everybody associated with the team, past and present, thinks the fans are the fucking problem? Suck a fucking pecker. I will watch with fucking relish tonight as a real hockey team who would fucking kill to have a fanbase like the Leafs do lay a god damned beating on this team.

And also, fuck Pierre LeBrun for keeping this sack of shit as a go-to. That's all, enjoy your day.

Last edited by a moderator:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ron Wilson is such a swarmy doosh. It's never your fault, is it Ronnie?

Burghfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I saw where Phil Kessel was irked by the fans throwing their jerseys on the ice. He called them "classless and disrespectful." Hey, they paid for the jersey, they paid to see two professional hockey teams, but they only got one. Sounds like a legitimate grievance to me.

Season ticket holders should call the police and have them arrest the Maple Leaf management for theft by deception.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw where Phil Kessel was irked by the fans throwing their jerseys on the ice. He called them "classless and disrespectful." Hey, they paid for the jersey, they paid to see two professional hockey teams, but they only got one. Sounds like a legitimate grievance to me.

Season ticket holders should call the police and have them arrest the Maple Leaf management for theft by deception.

Eh, most of the season ticket holders are white collar crooks, anyway.

Kessel's an idiot, anyway. He should've kept his mouth shut like he did post-game Saturday. Deflecting your shitty play onto the fans is just unacceptable.

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jPSX-zjKu4]Leafs sound bytes: Unacceptable, crushed and embarrassed - YouTube[/ame]

phoenixrising

Shiprock
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah well right now, fuck him and fuck anyone else who has any shitty thing to say about any Leaf fan save the absolute worst amongst them. That fucking rat down in Hilton Head and his prick of a friend set a team that was already 5 years behind everybody else back another 5 fucking years. I wish I had found a way to put turpentine in his water bottle before his sorry ass got canned.

What, you think the average fan isn't going to get excited about walloping their nemesis of the past half-decade? You think that excuses all the bad that surrounds the good? You think there is any excuse for a team giving up 15 goals to two teams who rank amongst the worst in the league in scoring them? And worst of all, you think the media you're talking to, the ones who sensationalize everything they can because it is their jobs to do so, speak for the fanbase? You're a fucking idiot, but are you actually that fucking dumb? The papers were calling for your head for 3 fucking years, the fans only started doing so vocally in your last fucking game! You probably owe those fans for being so naive and putting faith in you for so fucking long, you ugly dipshit.

"I know a lot of people say Toronto is the best place to play, but that's only if it's going miraculously well.

Well, considering a playoff appearance would've been a miracle under your leadership, sorry for disappointing you the way you disappointed us.

We're talking about a team that hasn't done things the right way for nearly two decades and everybody associated with the team, past and present, thinks the fans are the fucking problem? Suck a fucking pecker. I will watch with fucking relish tonight as a real hockey team who would fucking kill to have a fanbase like the Leafs do lay a god damned beating on this team.

And also, fuck Pierre LeBrun for keeping this sack of shit as a go-to. That's all, enjoy your day.

Well, that says it all:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

Puck082

LGI
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks DL, you as well. :bolt:

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well... THAT would have shown him that Leafs' fans aren't crazy. :heh:

Seriously though Wilson is a smug arsehole with nothing but hyperbole to offer. Nothing insightful to see here, just spite and bitterness.

You failed Ronnie. You got canned. Let it go.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously though Wilson is a smug arsehole with nothing but hyperbole to offer. Nothing insightful to see here, just spite and bitterness.

The Leafs also had a really awful team during his tenure there - a worse talented team then than what they have now - they have a much more talented team now with Randy Carlyle than Ron Wilson ever had in his time there

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Leafs also had a really awful team during his tenure there - a worse talented team then than what they have now - they have a much more talented team now with Randy Carlyle than Ron Wilson ever had in his time there

That may be but in the NHL coaches are judged by wins. Even with shitty teams you hope that your coaching staff will help the team develop and work towards better things. That never happened with Wilson's Leafs.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may be but in the NHL coaches are judged by wins. Even with shitty teams you hope that your coaching staff will help the team develop and work towards better things. That never happened with Wilson's Leafs.

Wilson had some talented teams in Washington and especially in San Jose and couldn't get either team over the hump. As my mom always says, "When you start pointing a finger, you need to realize that three are pointing right back at you".

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson had some talented teams in Washington and especially in San Jose and couldn't get either team over the hump. As my mom always says, "When you start pointing a finger, you need to realize that three are pointing right back at you".

That being said too, those same teams in Washington and San Jose haven't done anything since he's left there, either

So sometimes, it is more than the coaches

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never claimed we weren't crazy, just that we shouldn't be taking shit from anybody for being pissed off. Least of all the Rotten one.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, but there was some valuable youth on those teams that he specifically stunted their growth, Schenn and Kadri in particular.

Luckily, we managed to get something decent for Schenn :whistle:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That being said too, those same teams in Washington and San Jose haven't done anything since he's left there, either

So sometimes, it is more than the coaches

San Jose made a conference final, and the Caps went into rebuild mode after he left (much like the Leafs should've done). So, essentially, he drove the Caps into the ground and he was blocking San Jose from getting deeper in the playoffs (at least for one year).

Not that you're wrong about the Leafs being bad teams during his tenure. The worst thing the Leafs have done since 2008 on the ice is make the playoffs. Had the team been as awful that year as they were the preceding and following years, they'd be in the second year of a rebuild by now that they've needed since before Wilson was hired. Instead, well...

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson inherited a bunch of trash when he got to Toronto, but he knew what he was getting into. He even publicly said, "this team is a work in progress". By the time he was finished, it was arguably worse. Not all his fault, but enough so that he would best be served to STFU.