• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Canuck's Roving Maple Leafs Chronicles!!!

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you noticed BBB that for several days now I have posted no anti-Leaf diatribes? Is it because I'm polite, sensitive to the trials of others, decency or just a good person? Hell no. It's because I know I'm gonna be the next to catch a bunch of crap when the Caps go down the tube, again!
:gaah:,

But nobody hates Cap fans, Slaps.

Now, Redskin fans is a different subject....

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
976766_10151581374651738_50960704_o.jpg

Burghfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm picking up a pattern here Canuck. I'm guessing that you think the Laughs getting blown out by a pathetic team warrants the outrage. You do have a point. The team that is in the epicenter of hockey is so pathetic, has been so pathetic and looks like it will be so pathetic for the foreseeable future. If it weren't for the fact that the Toronto fans continue to pay to see this mediocrity, the management would have abandoned their commitment to excrement a long time ago.

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm picking up a pattern here Canuck. I'm guessing that you think the Laughs getting blown out by a pathetic team warrants the outrage. You do have a point. The team that is in the epicenter of hockey is so pathetic, has been so pathetic and looks like it will be so pathetic for the foreseeable future. If it weren't for the fact that the Toronto fans continue to pay to see this mediocrity, the management would have abandoned their commitment to excrement a long time ago.

LOL - no flies on you. :suds: