• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Canuck's Roving Maple Leafs Chronicles!!!

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing i did chores and errands all snowy day yesterday , knowing full well i had a great Bears vs Packers game to cozy up to after supper.....WTF ??? Is Tressman fired yet ?

Anybody remember this?

"Marc Trestmen will be the best coach in the history of the NFL. - Argos"

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody remember this?

"Marc Trestmen will be the best coach in the history of the NFL. - Argos"

That is appropriate timing my dear beaver , as i would bet he ends up coaching the Argos next year.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing i did chores and errands all snowy day yesterday , knowing full well i had a great Bears vs Packers game to cozy up to after supper.....WTF ??? Is Tressman fired yet ?

IDK but this is why I am just barely hanging on as a fan. Every time you think its going to be a great game it ends up being a blow out. Not to mention, some of the Thursday night games being worthless.
I have to catch up on a few things, then I am diving into the NHL Center Ice.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK but this is why I am just barely hanging on as a fan. Every time you think its going to be a great game it ends up being a blow out. Not to mention, some of the Thursday night games being worthless.
I have to catch up on a few things, then I am diving into the NHL Center Ice.

Yep, to be honest, besides the Eagles games that I watch, a lot of these NFL games have been less than interesting and it's sad - I'm watching a lot of games on Center Ice too - was watching the Canucks/Ducks more than the blowout in Green Bay

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, to be honest, besides the Eagles games that I watch, a lot of these NFL games have been less than interesting and it's sad - I'm watching a lot of games on Center Ice too - was watching the Canucks/Ducks more than the blowout in Green Bay

Yep stuck watching Flyers games unless its rivalry night or whatever is on NBC Sports but I don't mind.
For now anyways.....

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep stuck watching Flyers games unless its rivalry night or whatever is on NBC Sports but I don't mind.
For now anyways.....

You have NHL Network? Rangers play the Avs on Thursday and it's on there

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, yesterday was the first Sunday yet that I've wanted to watch hockey over football. Even if it hadn't been the Leafs playing, I would've been watching whatever game would've been on as well as the Nucks/Ducks after.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, yesterday was the first Sunday yet that I've wanted to watch hockey over football. Even if it hadn't been the Leafs playing, I would've been watching whatever game would've been on as well as the Nucks/Ducks after.

Woke up (after spending the night on the couch) so I basically heard NHL network highlights, scores etc. all night long while I dreamed of endless pints, chicken wings, pizza, all the lovely ladies from the Spanish network. took the dogs out and watched the replay of the Montreal game. Made coffee went for a run, watched the Cowgirls game, saw the end of 9'ers game and then replays of Law and Order SVU. Watched the NHL network again. fell out on the couch...didn't even watch Sun night game.....

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toronto fan generously shares alcoholic beverage with rival fan, gets taken for a ride down the stairs as a reward.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woke up (after spending the night on the couch) so I basically heard NHL network highlights, scores etc. all night long while I dreamed of endless pints, chicken wings, pizza, all the lovely ladies from the Spanish network. took the dogs out and watched the replay of the Montreal game. Made coffee went for a run, watched the Cowgirls game, saw the end of 9'ers game and then replays of Law and Order SVU. Watched the NHL network again. fell out on the couch...didn't even watch Sun night game.....

This sounds like a little slice of heaven to me :suds: